〒 𝑅𝑈𝐿𝐸𝑆 〒

˗ˏˋ 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦 'ˎ˗

.˚ ᵎ┊͙ 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤

these rules mean a lot to me so please take the time to read them, i don't tolerate people who do not read them so it also saves your time and mine. my book has been rated mature due to some storylines that can depict some violence and other content. please enjoy and i hope you have a wonderful day!

𝗶. 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬
    ⤷ when replying i usually go for 4+ lines. this can vary depending on how characters are reacting but either way i like detail. i will also add that i do not write smut - lead-ups and fluff are fine but i skip the smut.
𝗶𝗶. 𝗢𝗖 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦
    ⤷ i like as much detail in ocs as possible. that's just the simple explanation. the more detail the more interested i am. if you have an Oc book you can tag me after permission. to request permission/submit a character, go to my ocs page and ask/write in the comments.
𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦
    ⤷ when requesting a scenario i do prefer if you have an idea in mind. i am fully open to plot discussions before and throughout the rp. i find that communication between each other usually leads to a better experience so please talk to me if you need anything.
𝗶𝘃. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧
    ⤷ please respect the way i write each character. each has their own personality so if my tone is rude it is mostly just for the character. separation between characters and creators are the most important and please respect my boundaries and i will respect yours. pass one- your favourite song. do not control my character unless given explicit permission. i hate this and there's nothing else to say.
𝘃. 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
    ⤷ if i think you're character isn't too detailed or is too overpowered i will mention it and will not accept it into the roleplay. I will give specifics about my issues but whether you change it is up to you. i won't force you to change anything but that would mean you would not be accepted into the book.
𝘃𝗶. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘
    ⤷ i use the simple three strike rule. when you break a rule that's a strike. three strikes you're out and i delete our chain. pass two- current favourite movie genre. i do not want to argue with you so if i ask for something changed please be respectful.
𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦
    ⤷ please make sure you have a love interest and respect character's sexualities. don't make a gay character straight as that's just disrespectful. pass three - favourite season. i do not mind if a character who is straight is made queer as long as there is some form of queer coding within the show/movie. e.g stiles stilinski is straight, but the creator has explicitly said he was meant to be bisexual.
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦
    ⤷ you are allowed to tag me after 24 hours. i won't lie, i'm terrible with replies and it can take me months to respond sometimes so please be patient. i do try my best however and my life isn't just roleplaying. after the initial first tag, you can tag me once a day.
𝗶𝘅. 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦
    ⤷ three passwords within the rules. no passwords, no interaction from me.

for my book layout if you need to put an oc form in the comments, please put it on the oc you want to interact with. there is a chapter with a quote as a title for each fandom, this is the roleplay page where the stories will take place, however my dms are open to discuss storylines so it doesn't block up the chains.

˗ˏˋ 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗦 'ˎ˗

OC LAYOUT: ephemerality-