Chapter 3

Your POV~
I found a exit on the other end of the ship but it was stuck so I had to find something to jammy it open with. 
I was looking for something when I saw a shadow of a ... tree??

Groot's POV~

I am groot.
I am grOoOt. 
I aM gRoOot.

Quills POV~

(To groot ) Dude shut up someone could hear us.
I was walking around looking for cool stuff I could sell when I saw a... girl?
Oh dang she's walking over to us. What should I do should I run or ?

Your POV~
I instantly recognized him. It's GROOT!!

"Groot!!! Hey buddy"
The guy looked so confused it was hilarious.
"How do you know him? He said with a still confused look on his face.
"Do you know of a place called Asgard? "
"Well yes that's the place full of gods and stuff"
"Correct,That is where I met groot. They are highly respected over there"
(To groot) dude you have to tell me more about you" said the space guy.
"Wait what were you doing in Asgard you're just a girl in space for some reason.
"Actually I am a goddess"
"Groot water"
I'm confused.
He took a bottle of water from groot and then he took a big drink and then spat it all out very dramatically.
"Well that was a waste of water"
"YOURE A GOD HOLY SH-
"Shut UP he could HEar us JESUZ" I said.

"Sorry GoDDEESSs"
Omg how is a grown man this stupid

"Anyway we got all of the stuff we wanted so I'm so terribly sorry but it is time I left you fair princess"
"You're such a dork

Peters POV~

I was walking to school cause I had a school trip today. It was to a stupid museum. I'm worried about y/n Tony hasn't told me about her yet and he said he would. Maybe she did come back but he forgot to call me. Yea. That's it.

Y/N's POV~

Sh*t. I walked out slowly toward the door when I heard a booming voice from not far behind me.

I could only make out a couple words as I was wearing my mask already but I heard,
Stones,iron,perfectly balanced,wakanda,mark
Pretty sure I got that last one wrong.

Peters POV~
I was in the bus listening to my music trying to not worry about y/n when I saw MJ looking at me. She was nice. I mean she definitely likes me there's no point in hiding that. But I don't know if I like her back. I mean ye she's pretty and funny and I think she has a crush on me but... I think.. I like someone else.. but they're way outta my league. She's so badass. And confident. And gorgeous.
While I'm..I'm.. just me. The nerd nobody likes.
The freak. The bullied. The quiet. The unpopular. The... well... unworthy.
'PeTErRrRRrR' I heard Ned shrill to me from the other side of the bus.
'Not now Ned..'
'Oh hElL nO yoU gOtTa sEe thiS bRo'
He showed me a picture of.. y/n..on the same rooftop. He told me that someone saw her dancing on the rooftop the same night we did and they took a picture of her.
'Why'd they take a picture of her though isn't that a bit creepy? I asked scared that that dude got y/n to fall for him before I did. I was going to. I have a plan. I think..