four

This is what Sofia wears to the VMAs
Cast

This is what Sofia wears to the VMAs Cast

Shawn Mendes as Shawn Mendes

Taylor Hill as Sofia Mendes More cast to come 😁😁

More cast to come 😁😁

The VMAS
it was the day of the VMAs. I had my dress picked out, it was an elegant, sleek black Versace dress. Shawn was wearing a fitted black suit with a shirt, no tie, underneath.
I was sitting in our kitchen getting my makeup done by my makeup artist Kate, checking my Twitter I saw that my fans and Shawn's fans were going wild about our appearance tonight.
I quickly tweeted
Can't wait to see my hubby @/shawnmendes performing tonight 💕💕
I uploaded a picture of Shawn sitting at our kitchen table on his phone along with the tweet.
He lifted his head up after twenty seconds
"Sofia I look horrible in that picture!"
"No you don't! You look beautiful as per usual." I giggled
"The beautiful one here is you princess." He winked and got up to walk out of the kitchen, "I'll be upstairs getting changed when you're done getting your makeup done."
Kate laughed, clearly used to us by now. Kate was a big part of my life, I had been modelling for four years and Kate had been my first ever makeup artist. We stuck together and I was so happy she was doing my makeup tonight.
She nudged me, "there you're all done honey, get upstairs to your Prince Charming just don't wreck my makeup."
I laughed at her words, hopping up to walk out of the kitchen.
"Thank you Kate for making me beautiful once again."
"My darling you are always beautiful I just enhance it, knock em dead tonight."

What Sofia looks like at this point in the story, not changed into her clothes yet

I walked up the carpeted stairs, my bare feet sinking into the softness. I went into our bedroom seeing Shawn lying on the bed in nothing but his Calvin Klein's

"Baby you're never gonna stop wearing Calvin's after breaking the internet are you ?" He laughed, still lying on the bed looking at me, "don't tell me you don't love me in them Sofia"I walked over to the bed, I crawled over to Shawn until I was st...

He laughed, still lying on the bed looking at me, "don't tell me you don't love me in them Sofia"
I walked over to the bed, I crawled over to Shawn until I was straddling him, my hands on his biceps.
"You know I love them daddy." I purred.
I pushed him back and started to kiss him, he brushed my hair back and slid my kimono off.
He looked into my eyes, they were dark with lust, "oh kitten I bet you love what's underneath them even more. Only you get to see that and no one else."
He started to attack my neck hungrily causing me to moan involuntarily. I held my moans in and he stopped suddenly
"Shawn." I whimpered
"No baby, daddy wants to hear you scream."
I felt myself turning red as I remembered that Kate was still in the house, then I heard a voice calling out from downstairs
"Bye darling I'll see you tomorrow can't wait to watch you tonight."
Shawn looked back into my eyes
"See she's gone it's just you and me." And he flipped me over so I was on my back.
He started kissing down from my neck, then my chest and took my bra off in one swift movement. His large,calloused hands played with my nipples while his tongue continued on further down my body.
He looked up at me, hungrily, when he reached my silk panties. Then he tugged them down with his teeth.
I gasped, all emotions flooding through my brain, my body longing for a touch, any touch.
"Shawnie please do something!"
He grinned and stared to kiss my thighs and around my dripping core.
"Look at my baby girl so wet already." He started to kiss my core, and hummed against it when he heard me moaning out for him.
"Baby you're gonna have to be louder than that. Daddy wants to hear you scream."
I laced my fingers through his hair and whimpered, "Please daddy just do something, anyt-"
I was cut off as he placed his head between my thighs and started licking my throbbing core. I screamed as he got quicker, until he stopped.
I breathed heavily opening my eyes and looking down at him.
"Shawn?" I whined
He looked at me lowering his Calvin's, "Kate said I couldn't ruin your makeup so I'm just gonna have to fuck you aren't I kitten?"
I nodded and bit my lip as he entered me. He was so big, it felt so good. I gripped his back, nails scratching his skin, moaning his name.
He started to plough faster, "come on kitten, daddy needs to hear you."
"Please daddy, need you to go faster, gonna -daddy please."
He continued with his frantic thrusts and I moved my hips in time to them. They got sloppier and slippiest until.
"Daddy I'm close-"
"Princess I'm gonna- ahh"
And he fell on the bed beside me, entwining my fingers with his. We just lay in a state of bliss. Then the doorbell rang ...

846 words 🤷‍♀️
Getting better with the word count x