Chapter One: How To Be a Mean Girl

"She's the worst! How can she do that to her best friend?"
"She should've killed herself how disgusting!"
" That's her, she almost killed Sharm and Angel"
"Divine, tsk more like devil. How can they call her divine she's definitely the devil reincarnated"
They looked at me disgustingly, they looked at me as if i was the worst person in the world. They didn't even knew what really happened yet they judged me, talk behind my back and shared my "story" as if it's already proven. To be honest, I'm scared. I was never the center of the attention. I was just a normal girl in school with a famous friend. All these years I've never even tried to stand out. I don't know how things ended this way... It's hard to stand out like this.

" hey, Dev!"  a high pitched voiced called out, it was  Lia, older sister of Angel.
I don't want to cause a scene so I ignored her, this is my last day at this school and I don't want to make things even worse.

"Don't ignore me, I'm older than you" she grabbed my collar which cause me to stop walking ...and then she slapped me real hard.

In a millisecond ,My bodyguards then pinned Lia on the wall. I can hear gasps all over  the hallway.
"this is why I ignored you, Lia" I told her coldly, "let's go, let's not waste our time with her" I  told my bodyguards.
" ha! you're just jealous with angel because she's famous , prettier and everyone loves her all you have is your family's money... you are nothing without that. You want to get rid of my sister to get Zachary's attention all for yourself! You're a b*tch who seeks attention from everyone" I can't contain my anger anymore so i pushed her hard to the ground.

"You're right, your sister is famous, prettier and everyone loves her but I'm not jealous and I don't want to be her. Why we ended up being there was because of your sister's greed!"

she looked at me with disbelief, and I looked at her  and smirked

  " You're nothing without your sister, You can't even brag anything about yourself . Coz there's nothing special about you. You're nothing... I guess we're the same- except for the fact that My family is richer and I'm better than you"

"get rid of her , i don't wanna see her ugly face in front of me ever again, from now on even in 10 meters I don't want to feel her ugly presence"

after shooting those words to her face, I did my first grand walk out.

that's how Reign Divine Salvador started, a Holy demi- devil brought to life.

Reign lessons: Must know how to fight back- A true queen uses fact to attack her opponent, she must show how better and powerful she is in any way.

angel-sharm-divine
what happened to these 3 ... next chapter