Chapter Two: Her Shadow

It was year 2014 when Sharm and I met angel she was just new back then, everyone really likes her because she looks really pretty and angelic.

At that time I had a boyfriend named Zachary, we are five months close to our third anniversary who is also part of our little group, Sharm also had her boyfriend, Marcus Who is a childhood friend of mine then there's Cydrex my guy best friend. All in all , there was 5 of us , then 6 when Angel joined us.

 All in all , there was 5 of us , then 6 when Angel joined us

She was really shy, very neat and very perfect-ish. She had no flaws. She's nice.
Everybody likes her including me, back then the three of us , we really clicked
Like angel is the artist- sharm is the manager and I'm the bodyguard (because i'm just there standing still all the time) . For two years people often refer us as Angel's Minion but we brush it off coz we knew we are her friends.

It's been two years but i still haven't told her , my Social status and i felt bad that's why I brought her home. She was shocked that all of us from the gang are all well off, so she told us that she will work hard to be like us but we told her that we don't care.

Angel was really hard working she works at the cafe near the uni every night, during weekends she's modeling for small companies.
she's really pretty, no one would resist her charm. One night when we had a night out my boyfriend for 4 years made a terrible mistake of sleeping with Angel. It was a mistake , I understand but Zach... after that incident left to study at US , angel's family get lots of money from zach's whilst I was left without a word.

 after that incident left to study at US , angel's family get lots of money from zach's whilst I was left without a word

He left me , without even knowing if our relationship has ended or if we are still in a relationship.

She distanced herself from us, she became that big rookie artist...
but we found out that her ways to get in the industry was with her body. We confronted her we were at the riverside back then in front of an abandoned building.

She was with a third generation chaebol , the men in suit hit me in the back of my head, i was really dizzy back then and the last thing i saw was sharm almost dying because Angel's car hit her.

I woke up , Inside a car, at the drivers seat- angel beside me and sharm in front of us.

I left the school , january 2016 , March - sharm woke up , May that year she died.
Everyone blamed me but not her family, marcus and cydrex. They knew the truth they were there when sharm woke up and tried her best to tell us what really happened with writing a phrase " gel did it" .

We reported it to the police but nobody believed us.
They need a concrete proof that gel actually did it.
who would believe three teenagers who throw base less accusations at an angelic rising star- obviously no one .