Cabin - Jerrie

Trigger Warning For Gun Use
Anyways..
**

I stroked Perrie's beautiful blonde hair, as Leigh-Anne turned the corner into the cabin, that we'll spend the next six days in. The girls and I have agreed on a technology free getaway since we have a week until we have to get back into the studio.

"Well done Leigh-Anne, you didn't kill us!" I chuckled as I looked back to Perrie, she looked so peaceful when she slept.

"Ah shut up, I'm not that bad." Leigh-Anne tried to defend herself but she was met by Jesy and I's laughter.

"Jade, wake Pez up." Jesy finally said after she calmed her laughter.

"But she looks so peaceful Jess." I frowned

I looked up and was met by Jesy's glare. "Ok then," I gently shook Perrie, "Baba c'mon." I was abruptly met by a groan, "We're outside the cabin baba."

"Shh Jadey."

I rolled my eyes, and untangled myself from her grip, and pushed her gently away from me. Her eyes flung open and engulfed me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Jadey, please forgive me." She stared into my eyes, waiting for my response.

"I'll think 'bout it." Perrie instantly pouted, I responded by placing a kiss on her lips, "I forgive you now."

Jesy fake gagged, "Get a fucking room, sickos," she chuckled, "Come on, I'm not sitting here for one more minute."

As we all exited the Range Rover, we were met by nothing but silence. I let out a sigh of relief, the girls and I never get to experience silence especially with the life we have. I turned on my heel, heading to the boot of the car to grab my bags.

As soon as I grabbed my bag, I let the rest of the girls to get their bags. After a couple of minutes, we headed towards the cabin kicking the occasional stick out of the way. I peeked back to find Perrie dragging her bags across the ground causing muck to stain the material.

"Perrie! Stop fucking dragging them, they're going to end up ripping and I'm not picking them up." Jesy yelled.
——-

We all gasped when we took a step inside, the place was huge. The okoume wood stretched across the floor, while the fire place caused the room to light up.

After a couple of minutes, we all dropped our bags. Perrie being the lazy bones she is, jumped onto to the couch.

"Jadey! Come here." I chuckled before sitting on the couch next to her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled into my side, "I love you."

My heart jumped with happiness, I turned my head slightly so I could plant a kiss on her forehead, "I love you more."

"Impossible." She simply stated. She snuggled closer into my side, I couldn't help but gaze into her eyes, I've never seen a more beautiful women in my entire existence.

"There isn't any food!" Leigh-Anne moaned as she re-entered the sitting-room, "Jesy, we are going to starve to death."

Jesy followed closely before her, "the nearest shop is two hours away, and it's already pitch black out, I'm not letting you drive alone."

I chuckled as Leigh-Anne turned around and gave Jesy a huge grin, "I won't be alone, you're coming with me."

"No! I'm staying here, I'm not going back out, we were already in that fucking car for seven hours."

"Alright then, it's settled I'll go alone," Leigh-Anne picked her jacket up from the floor, and rushed to the door.

"Don't you dare go alone, I'll come with." Jesy picked her jacket up, and followed Leigh-Anne, "We'll be back in a couple of hours, don't do anything naughty."