Night of 21st of February

Night number one: I only had a few thoughts that night. Not much, but a few. February 19th, 2019. My friend guy or at least I think is a friend. He is dating a friend of mine. I don't understand love. I've dated a couple of guys, but still don't understand. Well, I'm only 13 and in 7th grade so I guess I shouldn't know what it means. "One doesn't simply fall for someone in a second. Love takes time and trust," I don't know where that came from, but another wise thing is, "Life is like a river. You can't see far ahead of where you are going. You can only see the present and that's what means the most." The only person who can change is yourself. Let go of the past and start on the now. If you keep looking back on the past there's going to be no room for a new friend or memory. 

     Being wise is common sense. 

What does love mean? 

     I had this question for a long ass time, but never had the time to think about it. I was too worried about my work to do so. It wasn't long before I thought about my Ex... I never really liked him. He treated me with such disrespect. I never wanted to date him, but I was scared of saying no to him, so I said yes. (Biggest mistake of my life)  I was only his toy. He even said (His exact words) "I was only using you for sex," I didn't want to believe it 'cause I did really have feelings for him, but I don't anymore. It's because of him. I'm scared to go out with a dude. He treated me like a toy. An object... Just thinking about it makes more sense. I hate it. He's in 3 of my classes. period 1, 3, & 5.  Seeing him makes me sick. My friend Jenna. (She has a Wattpad account check her out!!!<3) @SoakeDXXXinXXbLuEXX Anyways, I'm writing in the day time, but I'm gonna sign off here. 

Gabs