Chapter Two: the wolf trajedy

A/N: hola hope you liked the first chapter and glad that you're back 

"I'm gonna pinch those cheeks of his," a deep but feminine voice said. 

"Do you think he likes brownies?" a Hispanic voice said.

"Not the kind you're making." It was that girl. The wolf one.

"You never know."

"I'd fuck him," the Hispanic voice said again.

"You'd fuck everyone."

"Not you-"

"Wait, guys, I think he's waking up."

I let out a groan and forced my eyes open. Wherever I was, I was getting the fuck out.

Once my eyes shot open to stare up at four faces hovering over me, I quickly brought my fist up to punch whoever I could reach first.

I probably would've made some amazing escape that I'd be telling people about years into the future. If that obnoxious girl who killed Molly didn't grab my fist. I squealed in pain and she brought my fist back down. She looked up and glared at a plump woman with blonde hair. "I told you we should've tied him down." 

"You want to tie everyone down."

"No. Just fledglings."

The woman rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you put that fist of yours down and tell us your name."

I looked around me.

There was the girl. The nice, older woman. A Hispanic guy holding a plate of brownies.
And then a young boy in the corner with a tutu around his waist. He caught my gaze and smiled, exposing missing teeth.

"Good morning," he said.

The girl shot him a look. "Be careful."

I scoffed at that. "Be careful with me? You're the murder."

The girl rolled her eyes and looked back at the woman. "I'm telling you we should tie him up. You know how he's going to be in a few hours. And you of all people know that we can't risk him wandering off on someone else's grounds." She gave the woman a look.

The woman shook her head and then put a hand on my head, pushing my hair back. I was surprised that I almost leaned into the touch. Instead, I pulled back and glanced around again.

"Who are you, people? Why am I here? Let me go!"

The boy giggled while the guy with brownies started taking a bite of one. He closed his eyes in pleasure. When he saw me staring, he grinned like the Joker and leaned forward. "Want some?"

"No, he does not," the girl said. She turned back to the woman again. "Nanna-"

"Mika. We are not tying him up."

"But it's dangerous-"

"I know the danger. And I know how to prevent it. Don't worry, babes. We'll just give him some of the serum, and the transition won't be as bad."

"What transition? Who are you? What is all this?"

Then the woman - Nanna - chuckled.

"You're turning into a werewolf, sweetheart. One of us."

"A were-"

"You got bit, sweetums."

I blinked rapidly. Then I couldn't help it. I started crying.