His To Keep

Author: Lydia Goodfellow

   Book: His To Keep (Original Draft)

   Status: Completed (38 Parts)

   Audience: Mature

   Authors Summary: Ava is ripped from her life by a sadistic priest on her way home from school. He leads a very sinister, secret life. She is forced to live in a room with his son, trapped in a house of hell. Day by day her innocence is torn apart, but despite witnessing horrific events, she finds herself caring for the boy with dark secrets. To survive, Ava must choose between her freedom and love. What will she choose? 

(original, unedited draft)

 My Review: 

     Sinister. Sinister. Sinister. I can't help but love how romantically twisted this book is! Never has a plot made me want to crawl out of my skin and do a happy dance at the same time! She did such a great job giving the Priests family a distinct wicked aura. Each of them different in some way or another but all warped in the mind. Ava has such a great heart, broken a little by such a controlling grandmother and distant parents, but still, she gets around it when she meets Callum. The Preist youngest son.

   Full of sinister acts but also full of precious moments between the two locked in the room. So many twists and turns will have you wondering what could possibly be coming next. It's impossible to prepare your self for what lies ahead. One minute you will be scared for Ava's life, the next smiling like a dummy at your screen, and then crying your eyes out wanting to walk away but completely unable to! I've never read such an emotional roller coaster of a book! But I promise you will love every second of it! 

   If you can work past the evil Priest, more than abnormal wife and creepy older brother, I'm sure you will relish in the moments Ava and Callum have. It's definitely worth all the emotional turmoil! After you read this unedited version, I advise you to start over on the edited version she has listed on her profile.

    I dare you to take a dive into this!