5.

"Saphire, hurry up!" My dad calls up the stairs. I take another look in my long mirror. I'm wearing a checkered shirt tucked into denim shorts. I Stare at my stomach. The baby bump isn't showing yet but I dread the stretch marks. I grab my bag and run down the stairs. My mum has tears in her eyes and is watching me walk down the stairs. "get in the car Saphire," My dad says bluntly, no warmth in his voice.

                                   We drive up at Max's house. It's massive. I walk up to the door and Max answers. "Hey beautiful," he says and leans in to kiss me. "Hey get your hands of her!" My dad shouts at him.

"Dad, I am having his baby," I remind him.

"Hmph," he moans. Max holds my hand and takes me into the dinning room.

"Hello Saphire dear," Max's mum says to me smilling. She seems nice. She then greets my mum and dad. "Have a seat Mr and Mrs Carter" She says. We all sit down. "So we have made a plan for the next two years, The parents, my son and your daughter can stay at our house for two years, we have a bigger bedroom for both Max and Skye to move into, we also have a lovely room that would make a good nusery for the baby right next to their room. Max would bring in £400 a month, we worked out that for them to live comfetably the cost of the baby will be at least £1000 a month so I will happily contribute the £600 a month to them, my sister has agreed to take the baby into her creche monday-friday for free from 7:30-5 which will be a massive help. Their school is only a 5 minute walk away form the creche so they can pick up the baby after school, I realise that keeping up with school work will be hard but if you work hard, you can do it Saphire, you look like a strong character,"

    My mum looks shokced at Max's mums thought and care. "well, that would be great,"

"Brilliant, we would love for Sophire to move in asap," His mum says.

"what you want me to move in now?" I say shocked. Living with Max. THis is going so fast. I mean MAx's mum seem nice and everything but I dunno. It's a bit weird. but I guess I am having his baby.

"Yes, we think it'll make it easier,"

My mum looks at me nervously. "ok... but I can visit right?"

"Of course you can Mrs Carterm" Max's mum says.

"How does tommorow sounds?" My dad says. he can't wait for me to leave.

"Perfect," Max's mum says