14.

Scottie has been round our house for the past four weeks. He's okay but always get's in my bloody way! Skye is now three months old. She has a lots of blonde hair! It's results day tommorow and I'm a bloody reck. "Calm down baby girl!"  Max says stroking my hair. "Come on I'll give you a back massage," he says and places me on the bed. He slowly lifts up the back of my top and crouches over my lower back. He's wams hands feel good on my skin. "Can I unstrap this?" he asks.

          "Yeah," I mumle, my head in a pillow. He unstraps my bra and slowly moves his hands up and down my back. "Hey kids you looking forward to..." A voice says from the door. "What in the world..." The voice says ago. "What the hell Scottie, don't you fucking knock?" Max shouts at him pulling my shirt down and getting of me. "Do you want her pregnant again son?" Scottie chuckles.

                  "Firstly she's not a her, she's Saphire, secoundly, I was giving her a back massage, thirdly I'm not your son, fourthly you should have knocked," Max says.

                     I get up and Scottie looks at me up and down. "What are you still doing here?" I ask him.

"Your a pretty girl," He says, eyes still fixed on me.

"Piss off!" Max says.

"Alright, alright, I'm going," he winks then leaves.

"What the hell was that about?" I say

"No idea but I know I can't wait for us to rent a two bedroom house, I've got money saved up, it was gonna be a surprise but with my job and extra hours and the money I've had saved up before, I've got £15,000. It's August now, pretty sure by November we can get a nice place, you, me, Skye,"

I scream with happiness and hug him. "That's amazing!" I say. "I have some money I saved as a kid, it's not much but it'll help,"

"How much?" He asks

"£3,000" I reply. He grins.

"We'll be out by October," He smiles. Then Skye starts screaming at the top of her voice again so I go in and feed her.