Meeting

Marlon sat at his favorite bar watching a tv show. But of course, it wasn't a tv show, it was his act the other day. He fixed up his hair before going to order a drink, but suddenly he felt a small poke on his back.

"Excuse me sir?"
"Hmm?" Marlon looked over his shoulder and saw a short-ish lightbulb. He examined the lightbulbian. He had a dark purple robe on with a lighter purple shirt underneath that were the same color as his pants with 2 buttons on his shirts, and high boots; this made him about 2 inches taller, though, to be honest, Marlon often did wear high-healed boots often too.
"Are you really— it's really you! Your the real Marlon!" The lightbulbian looked at him with sparkles in his eyes, looking at him in awe. His cheeks let out a small light, but was interrupted by a waitress. "Excuse me sir, are you just watching a show or getting a drink?" "Ah, yes. My apologies. I'll get 2 root beers(Idfk what he would drink)." "Coming right up."
The lightbulbian sat up on a stool next to him and pulled out a small notepad. You couldn't tell what he was writing, but it looked like a drawing of Marlon with him dancing. Marlon glanced at the drawing and blushed a light pink.
"So.. your name?"
"Hmm? Oh, Uh... Newton.. Newton Pud!" He sat up and proudly puffed his chest out slightly, being Captain Newton's son, he was sure he may notice him as a interesting person. "Ah, and you know my name, don't ya?" "Yes sir!" They starred into one-another's eyes until— "sir your drinks are ready." "Ah yes sorry," He looked for his wallet but realized he had forgotten it. He looked up from his pocket and stumbled to find his words. He didn't want his fan to pay, so he just glanced up at the waitress and said, "uhh.. Bye..?!" He quickly grabbed Newton's hand and ran out. During this process Newton almost dropping his notepad. Luckily he didn't, he had *cough* important things in that..

I shall write the next chapter tomorrow uwu Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger Newt Newt
Oop had to fix a few words