Runaway

As Marlon was running out the door, he took a sharp turn into a dark alley and juked security by inches. During this whole time, Newton was so confused and wanted to sit and write all this down, and he also wanted to hug Malron as tight and long as he could.
(Stomach rumbling)
And it appears Marlon also wanted food.
Unfortunately they were in a sticky situation, so he quickly tried to hush himself as he peeked out the sides for security.
Meanwhile, Newton was not as scared as Marlon, Who was having a panic attack about his popularity and what his fans may think. Newton had let out the titans before, and managed to put them back. Unfortunately his father wasn't so proud, so he kept it secret. During this, they barely said anything.

Until..

Security! They found us! Marlon seemed to scream in his head. "I hope your a good wall climber, Newton." Newton heard his name and was so happy that he had remembered it, and said it. But then he re-heard his words. Wall climbing? On these icky walls? Yuck! But unfortunately they didn't have a choice. It's either wall climb or get caught by security for not paying for your drinks. Newton had totally forgotten that he had got his drink too, and he had hit it in a secret place in his robe with a cup-holder-like extra part on his side. He wasent used to drinking, so he handed it to Marlon. "Quick, drink this before it weighs me down when I try to climb." With these words, he quickly chugged it then slid the mug into his pocket, they had darn nice mugs and he was known for the fantastic mugs he had collected. Well, not really, but still. He felt the texture of the walls until he put his feet on the walls and hands on the walls, He began to climb up and there happened to be small ladder-ish bars so he decided to climb onto them and got on the roof. He looked back down at Newton and motioned for him to come up, though didn't look behind him. Marlon watched as Newton tried to jump up too. It was difficult, but luckily there was a closer ladder-thing on the bar building. So he took a big breath in and out, and began to hop up to that ladder. He climbed up, then hopped over to the roof Marlon was on quietly. There wasent such a big gap. And he especially wanted to get off the roof of the bar Incase they heard his foot steps and came up there. Once he got to Marlons side, he immediately noticed the other people camped up there.