Started in the Hall

You have just moved to Florida to start college. You are 21 years old. You working to become a fashion designer. Oh. And you're into girls.

You have just gotten your apartment. It was late that night. You are unpacking boxes when you hear a knock at your door. You hesitantly head to the door. Looking through the peephole, you see this tan, dark-haired, girl holding a gift. You open the door. "Hello?" You say as if you were confused. Which you were. "Hi, umm I live right down the hall and I decided that I would be a good apartment neighbor and bring a home warming gift." She said, with a bit of a shy-ish expression. She is kind of cute you thought to yourself, not noticing the hot stare and smirk you have stuck on her. "....Don't worry. It isn't casserole or a fruit basket..." She says, letting out a giggle, trying to break the ice. "Would you like to come inside?" "Uh.? Y-yeah. Yes." The cute girl says, trying to say without sounding excited. She WAS excited. You took the gift and lead her into the house. You sat the gift on the counter and grabbed out two wine glasses and a bottle of your Cambria "Katherine's Vineyard" Chardonnay. "Want some?" You say invitingly. "Hmm?" She says, looking at the art on your walls. "Do you want some wine?" "Oh, hehe yeah." She says. "You are good at this... Art." "Oh." You grab the glasses and make your way to the couch. "I'm not THAT good. It's just a hobby." "No, you are really good. Seriously. What did you move here for?" She asked. "Uh, for design. Clothes, houses, everything." You said, kind of proud of yourself. "W-what is your name?" "Oh right.." The girl said, shocked that she had forgotten to introduce herself completely. "Its Shay. Shay Mitchell. What about you? What is your name?" "I'm Y/n." "Well, Y/n, you are pretty cute if you ask me..." She spoke in a kind of scandalous voice. "Oh.. haha I, uh.." Before you could gather your words and your thoughts she cut you off. "Oh my, I am so sorry. You are into guys, aren't you? God, I am such a goof." She started to get into some kind of panicked state. "No no, I uh. I am bisexual actually." "Really?" She gave a bit of a hop in excitement. "Well okay then." "Okay!"

STOP

***

"Well since I am into girls, what better way to welcome me home then to get to know me... If you know what I mean." You say with a half seductive smirk. "Oh, I know what you mean all right." As she finished the sentence she grabbed you. Pulled you close, and kissed you. You tilted your head to deepen the kiss and you two completely sink into each other's mouths. You make your way into the bedroom together, not letting go of the grasp of each other's hold. You guys climbed onto the bed. Shay removes your shirt, but only separated from the kiss when slipping the shirt over your head. She yanks your bra down, breaking the clasp, and squeezing your boob. Hard. It kind of hurts but it makes you wet. She breaks the seal between your lips and removes her pants. You grab her waist and remove her pink, lace, panties while she removed everything else off of herself. She lays you down and slowly makes her way down to your OTHER lips. She plays with your clit with her tongue and her teeth. You let a loud moan slip out. One time. Two times. You placed your hands on her head. Throwing your head back you gasp so you don't scream. You feel Shay move slightly from your touch. She grabbed your knee, spreading your legs out wider and climbing on to of you. She moved, wiggling her pelvis slowly. The quickening as she saw you biting your lip. After almost thirty minutes of you, both swapping turns screaming out moans, you couldn't help but get even more turned on by her grabbing you and pulling you on top of her. You kissed her. Not gently though. You kissed her rough, but hot. You, half aggressively, turned her over onto her stomach. Reaching for your drawer, you grabbed your purple vibrator, named "Gerald". You shoved into her vagina, so quickly she screamed louder than either of you have before. You take the strap and buckle up, hooking "Gerald" up to "Vanessa". You thrust, better than any man has ever done to you or that you have witnessed. She continued to moan.  In the doggy style position, you grab her hair, forcing her to look up at the chandelier on your bedroom ceiling. "Harder Y/n. HARDER!" She demanded. Clearly what you have been doing wasn't enough. So you went harder, deeper, and faster. "Uh. Uh..Uh... Y/N! I'm going to squirt!" She gasped. Grunting, you push harder, breaking out a sweat, and breaking the hot girl to let it out. "Ah~!" She yelped, curling her toes. As soon as she finished rubbing herself you both were exhausted. You laid next to each other, spooned naked, and went to sleep.

***

START

As the morning sun came up, you and your new girl-toy were still asleep. This was, until, someone barged into the house. "Y/n! This place is a Wreck G-girl!" You straight best friend said. It was Tom... He walked into your bedroom to wake you and when he saw you with Shay he froze. He didn't want to be rude and stare but he couldn't help it and the only thing that happened to him was that he suddenly had a huge bulge down THERE...

tHaNk yOu FoR rEaDiNg! Let me know if you liked it and what other characters (other then the ones listed in the description) would you like to see yourself with in the future. BYE! u_u   uwu