It Started At School

After the funeral, you got a ride from Tom home. As he was driving you noticed he missed the turn for home. "Uh- Tom." You say, worried. "I know." He pulled over. "I needed to get this off my chest. Was last night a mistake or just sex for you? It wasn't for me. Look, I have liked you for a while. Like I want to spend my life with you. You fascinate me. Everything you do is amazing. You are beautiful, yes, but it isn't only that. You are a strong woman and- and you are just perfect in every way." "R-Really?" You say, eyes wide. "Yes, and I would like to ask you... Have dinner with me. I know this might be a bad time but I really would like to take you out. What do you say?" You are shocked at what this night had come to. 

NOW

It has been a couple of days since you and Tom spoke. He is pretty upset and shy since you didn't answer to his confession. You started your art schooling and in your class, you met a girl. Zendaya. She is really beautiful and your only 'friend' there. You had a huge crush on her. She has=d the perfect face and body, as well as personality.  "Hey," she said one afternoon as you two were leaving class. "Hey, what's up?" You replayed. She then grabbed your hand and pulled you. "Come with me!"

STOP

You guys entered an empty classroom.  Before you could even ask why she kissed you. Out of nowhere. You grabbed her face and kissed her back, slipping the tongue.  She pushed you onto a table and pulled your pants off. She started rubbing your clit and spitting on you. She then started eating you out. It felt so amazing.  She started licking up your stomach. She stopped to undress. I sat up and sat down. She spread her legs, giving me a clear view of her pussy. I knew it would be perfect. "Go on. Explore, I think you'd find the middle very interesting, and if you don't I will." She said confidently. She then shoved my face to her pussy and waited.  I spit on her and licked around. I inserted my tongue inside her pussy.  "Good Girl" She moaned. After I fulfilled those needs she got up and finished undressing me, still on the table. She put one leg in between both of my legs and the other one over them. We started scissoring. I got harder and we moved faster. Both moaning. We didn't notice how loud we were until people were looking through a crack opening in the door... WITH CAMERAS!

START 

 You two quickly grabbed your stuff and ran, naked, into the girls' bathroom. Embarrassed. You two get dressed and wait out the school to empty before leaving. She left before you because you just did not have the nerve to leave. Finally, you get up and head out. Walking to your dorm you struggle to find your keys. Noticing you left them you sit down on the floor in front of your dorm and fall asleep.