Prolouge

After me being undercover for 20 years, I've learned a lot about being a stealth operative and fight the bad guys.

Years of training and fighting with the Avengers in Germany, it's been a hell of a ride and it's all because it was my choice. I've been through things up and down and it's all a bunch of jumble.

Sorry I should probably tell you who I am. My name is Megan Grace Van Dyne. Daughter of Hank Pym and Janet and big sister of Hope Van Dyne. Years ago my mother went to the quantum realm to save thousands of lives and she was stuck there for 30 years, and now it's my job to save her. I've been subatomic before and I've gotten out. So I can do it again.

I'm 28 years old, I have long blonde hair with baby blue eyes. I'm 5'7 and yes I'm a bit short but hey nothings wrong with that. I grew up in Downtown Atlanta but moved to San Francisco, California and I enjoy it everyday. I live away from my father and sister. For personal undercover reasons. I haven't visited them since I went undercover and it's been stressful. But it'll all be worth it.

My best friend was Scott Lang but after going undercover, I haven't been in contact with him either for years. I miss him so much and to be honest I started falling for him. I have since I met him.

He just so cute and handsome and adorable especially with his daughter Cassie who loves me dearly like I'm her mother and best friend. But sooner or later I'll get back to him. But anyways, enough about me.

This is my story on how I reunited with Scott and fell in love with him.