Going back to School and The Kiss

Megan's POV
"So I'm a terrible partner? Foster hasn't had one good idea in his unremarkable career" my dad said.

"But his idea about the diffractors could work right?" Hope asked.

"Fine one decent idea except I eliminated the diffractors when I upgraded the suits" my dad said.

"So if we had an old suit we'd be able to track down the lab" Scott asked.

"Yes but we don't" Dad said. "What if we did?" Scott asked dad.

"What do you mean" Hope asked
Scott.

"I mean... life's funny" Scott started.

"Oh my god you didn't destroy the suit" I said in realization.

"What!" My dad said in shock.

"Well it was your life's work Hank. I couldn't destroy that. Before I turned myself over, I shrunk it down and mailed it to Luis" Scott said as he sighed.

"You sent my suit through the mail?!" Hank shouted.

"Hey the postal service is very reliable. You know, they have tracking numbers now. Like UPS" Scott said to dad.

"Where is it?" My dad asked.

"It's in a very safe place don't worry" Scott told dad.

He got on the phone with Luis and asked him where "it" was. Soon as he got off the phone we came back up to the front.

"Ok the good news is I know where it is" Scott said and we drove to the Brookemont Elementary School and shrunk ourselves as me Hope and Scott went to get the suit.

"Whenever you go back to school, isn't everything supposed to look so much smaller? This place seems huge" Scott said as we flew in and down the hallway but soon Scott fell and grew a bit kid size.

"What is it" my dad asked on the earpiece.

"It's the new regulator" Hope said as we flew down to Scott.

"Hank what's going on with this suit how much of a work in progress is this?" He asked my dad over the earpiece.

Soon the bell rang for recess and kids started going to the hallway.

"Oh no no no" Scott said as we flew inside with him to a closet with random stuff in it.

"Come on just work" he said to himself as he jammed it and he grew like so much bigger than needed.

"Oh" Hope said.

We just started giggling like school girl.

"Oh what are you laughing? Could you please?" Scott asked as we grew human size and Hope opened up his regulator.

"What do you see?" Dad asked Hope through the earpiece.

"The sizing coils are malfunctioning. Lemme just" Hope said as it electrocuted himself and said ow.

Hope apologized and fixed it which cause him to go to normal size and him and I were close to each other and we're breathing heavily as both of our masks went down.

"Did I ever tell you what beautiful eyes you have" Scott asked me.

"No" I said.

"Well there beautiful, like the rest of you" he said as he caressed my cheek.

I smiled as I looked down but I felt him pick up my face with his hand and he leaned and kissed me passionately. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back and he put his hands on this wait.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I know this is a bad time to be confessing but I really like you Megan. And I've liked you ever since the incident with Germany" he confessed.

I was just in awe but happy he liked me.

"I like you too Scott" I said to him.

He smiled and kissed me for a good ten seconds and pulled away before shrinking down a size more and couldn't grow back.

"If only Cap could see you now" my sister teased.

"Hilarious. What are we gonna do?" Scott asked and then we both looked at the lost and found bucket and grabbed a blue sweater and put in on him.

We snuck out and ran down the hallway to Cassie's classroom and Scott tried reaching for her book bag.

"You can do it. You almost got it" Hope teased him.

She got the bag for him and got the trophy bottom and got the suit and we got out of there and tracked down the lab.