Unreflected

Why must you torment me so? Even in my peaceful slumber I cannot escape from your grasp. You poison my thoughts and actions and trap me within your decieveingly warm embrace. You haunt my every waking moment and plague my once peaceful mind with this painful torture of things that will never be. Every time I set my gaze upon you, you corrupt my senses. I am transformed into a lunatic or a fool whenever you dare to speak to me. My words are no longer my own. I guess on some level I am a fool. I am a fool to even begin to believe that my feelings shall be reflected. I am a fool to let you cause me this unrelentless pain. But do you know why I am truly a fool? I love this pain that you cause me.
It consumes me and distracts me from the harsh reality of our world. You are always there to distract me when life it tough. You don't know and you'll never know my true feelings - I don't like that pain. But that isn't the worst one.
The worst pain is the knowledge that your heart lies with another. Jealousy is a blazing fire that tears through my veins and leaves me a crumpled mess, praying that you will come and save me but having to live with the knowledge that you never will.
So here it will be. You living in your perfect, naïve reality of pleasures while I stay in this never-ending inferno of hell, forever plagued by thoughts of you. Knowing that you will never hear the words I so painfully long to say: I love you.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey there!
I've had this written for a while and I've finally gotten the chance to write it down.
Peace out peeps✌