Ch 12

Itz.Emily

BIG 16

BIG 16 . Thank you so much for being here for me when I needed you the most where I have a shoulder to cry on when I'm feeling sad or deppresed @carlosmena @blesiv @diegomartir @devynkhol @dessxmx @zoelaverne @codyorlove @desireemontoya @giovanny @jackyriyn @beyondbrandon @chrisromero ( you basically said that about everybody like da girls and da boys ) Where do I start Diego , Diego you have been my best friend since 7th grade and I remember the day we met I realized wow he's gonna be my fucking bestfriend for life and just looking back I even cry the moments we laughed , cried together , watched movies , FaceTimed each other every night without hanging up till the very next day ,I don't know if you get the point but IYSFM and thank you for being there for me when I needed somebody to cry  over breakups , or fights thank u so much . Next , Desiree Montoya you have always been there for me and never let the hate get to me especially really rude one from hater or just nvm just irrelevant ass hoes um ILYSM bbg she's my bestfriend kk you mess with her you mess with me don't come at her or else I will beat your ass especially you Diego if you break her heart ❤️ . Carlos mena you have always been there for me even through distance and ILYSM and I don't know what I wouldn't trade anything for you I know we had arguments but it still doesn't change the fact that your my best friend and ilsfm and also thank you for beating up people that get to close to me and try to do fixing stupid ass things ILYSFM SIS HES MY BESTFRIEND MY WORLD MY LIFE    #ASHRLOS FOR LIFE BITCH .
Zoe Laverne you have always been there for me since day 1 and because of you I would meet any of my best friends and ILYSM ok 👍🏻 I hope u still love me because I still love you no matter what distance we have from each other ILSFM OK . # ZOLY FOR LIFE BITXH .
So basically you said the same things about da boys and da girls .

Zoelaverne: Holy crap I think I cried reading this ILYSM too sis HAPPY 16 MF

carlosmena : Awww ILYSM too I cried reading this ILYSM never forget that I will also say that I really do miss you with all my heart ILYSFMYDU ( I love you so fucking much you don't under stand ) HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING 16 BIRTHDAY

Diegomartir: ByE you made me sorry and emo ILYSM too bbg HAPPY 16 MF OLD ASS BITXH

Blesiv : HAPPY MF 16 BIRTHDAY ASSHOLE ILSM THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEIMG HERE FOR MY ILYSM AND I THINK I CRIED READING THIS AND MAKING THIS COMMENT ByE go off 👑 

Ima post tmr bye 468 Words