BBW (beautiful.black.woman)

I am a beautiful black girl.
I was born with beautiful kinky hair.
I walk on beautiful, thick thighs and see the world through gorgeous brown eyes.
I walk with my shoulders held high , my chin up and yes, I come from strong roots.

See I was born to withstand everything I go through.

I speak with power in my voice and I love the mind I possess.
I love the power in my heart and the willingness I have to fight for what's right!
I am rare, I don't come often. No other girl looks like me.

See I was made in God's image:
Hair like wool; not meant to be permed, but I was raised up to think that it should look a "certain way" and from the wrong people I've learned my greatest lessons.

I should be proud when i look at myself in the mirror.
I should be able to see the image God sees when he looks at me.
I should develop self love because when hard times come people might leave, and in those hard times the only person who'll be down for me is me...

Beautiful black skin, no make up, lovely full lips, no filter, no botox and no nothing. I'm as real as they come and that's not a problem to me. This is me and I am proud for the beautiful black woman that I have become.

By beautiful' i don't mean 'flawless'...
I've made many mistakes.
I've pushed away some of the greatest blessings I had in my life while letting in lions: People who just wanted to feed on me, damage my self esteem, bring me down to their level. It's okay not to be perfect in fact that's actually what makes you perfect.
There's no way a rose could bloom without thorns.

Just like everyone one else; I have gone through countless heart breaks and just like everyone I learnt from the pain, stress and anxiety.
I have had to deal with fake people and from them I learnt to be the most real version of myself that I could be.

Through all this I've learnt to always be a good person, but not wast tine proving it!