The incident

Cassidy's P.O.V

I was heading through town when someone bumped into me I turned and saw a girl or really a women in this case.. they were so tiny it was hard to believe she could even breath or speak..."ack! Jeez I'm sorry!" She said... she was cute but from how she dressed and look I couldn't help but blush I hope she didn't notice I helped her up and started walking away."w-wait!- what's your name?" I hesitated but responded" Cassidy " I turned away and started walking again no doubt she had a boyfriend.... I headed into a nearby bar and sat down and ordered my usual. Though a few minutes later a heard a familiar voice I look towards in and it was that girl again! She was wearing a skimpy out and I started having a nose bleed I quickly looked away. ' why is she here?! And looking like that?!' I thought. Before I knew it she was behind me... " need a refill ma'am?" She said. ' how did she know my gender?' I changed my tone to sound more like a man I don't know why. " yes please " she took my glass and walked away I just kept my head down. Little did I know that at this very moment my life... it would change. A couple of minutes later I heard someone go, " why hey there toots~ wanna something to drink?~" I look up and see a man very drunk holding the girls arm from earlier she looked irritated and quickly pulled away  embarrassed and walk to me and put my glass in the table. " here you go miss" she sounded irritated and embarrassed for some reason I started to get agitated at the man and in the corner of my eye I see the man get up and hug the girl from behind i quickly stand but she suddenly grabs his arm hard and chucks him out a nearby window breaking it. She sighs and I look at her astonished  she looks at me and walks away and puts money on the counter of the bar and heads into the bathroom. I just sat there staring at my drink. ' how did she... what?'