Chapter 2: Part 2

P.O.V. of Breanna
He looked around him to see if anyone was watching and leaned into the car and placed his soft lips on my cheek and kissed me. He actually kissed me. He leaned back and smiled at me. I blushed.

"I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." He said this and then turned and walked back to his truck. He got in and drove away.

I put my hands on my cheeks, they were so warm because I was blushing so hard. I drove my car home and went upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed thinking about Jacob.

I fell asleep for a while and woke up and did my homework. Jacob's assignment was the easiest, mostly because English is my best subject and I already took the class at my last school but had to take it again. Stupid school policy.

.....................

I went to school the next morning and was excited to see Jacob.

His class was the same as the day before. He would make eye contact with me and smile, in return I would blush a beet red.

The bell rang and I was slow putting my book away. I was reluctant to go. I enjoyed watching him. Kind of stalker-ish, I know. By the time I finished packing up everyone had left. There was movement in front of me and I looked up. He was seated in the desk in front of me facing me, his elbows on my desk.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Pretty good." Aside from the fact you were in my dreams the entire night. "And you?"

"Not so well. To be honest I couldn't stop thinking about you." He blushed slightly. It was cute. Stop it, he's your teacher. Ah hell I can't stop.

"Not sure why I told you that." Saying it more to himself. He looked up at me and I smiled.

"Do you wanna walk me to my class?" What was that. Did I just ask him to walk me to my next class?!?!

"Sure." He picked up my backpack and started walking to the door.

I was in a daze. He turned around to see if I was following and smirked.

"Are you coming Breanna?"

"Yes!" Much to eager. I maneuvered my way around the desks quickly and of course I tripped. And was plummeting face-first for the floor.

Before I knew it strong arms wrapped around my waste.

P.O.V. of Jacob
She sat there in a daze blushing.

"Are you coming Breanna?"

"Yes!"

She began making her way towards me, a bit too quickly. I could see it coming, she was going to trip.

I had already begun moving towards her when she did. I got to her and wrapped my arms around her, preventing her from slamming her face into the floor. I quickly turned her around so she was facing me.

"Breanna are you okay? You scared the hell out of me!" My hands moved in behind her ears resting on her cheeks. I worriedly looked into her eyes and saw tears beginning to well up.

"I-I'm sorry" she blubbered out.

I pulled her in placing her head on my chest, one hand on the back of her neck the other on her waste.
"Shhh it's okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

I held her for a minute and began rubbing her back because she was lightly crying, though she tried to act like she wasn't. God I'm such a jerk.

By now the bell had rung and classes had started.

I pulled out a monogrammed handkerchief from my pocket and dabbed her tears away.

"Come. No more tears. Let's take you to your next class." I took her hand in mine and walked her to the gymnasium. When we got to the doors she turned and faced me. I pressed the handkerchief into her hand and pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. She let out a little sigh. I so badly wanted to kiss those full pink lips.

I pulled away and walked back to my class. What is she doing to me? I've never felt this way about anyone. I can't let this continue it's not right, but it feels pretty right.

Once I arrived in my classroom I began grading the homework I had given. I made it very difficult so I could get a grasp on where everyone's learning was.

I don't know how she did it, but Breanna's was perfect. Absolutely nothing wrong. She was the only student to receive a 100 and the next highest after hers was an 80. I was quite proud of her.

I wanted to talk to her about her work. I wanted to know how she did it. I was going to find her after school and ask her about it.

Also I really wanted to see her pretty face again, I already missed her.

A/n:
He guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I was really busy (still kind of am) and I was having a bit of writers block.

Anyways, I really hope you liked this part. I know I did.

Please make sure to vote and share and go follow me on Instagram.

Also.

Where are all of y'all from?

I'm from South Carolina.

Love you all,

Mickey xoxo