Thats Enough !

*Ciomaras P.O.V*

I can't get out of my room! Cameron locked me inside.

"UGHH!" I grunt.

"Guys were home!" My mom shouts.

"Mom! Auntie! Help! I'm in my room!" I shout.

I immediately hear to pairs of footsteps running up the stairs.

"Ciomara what in the world. Why is your door handle gone?" I hear Cameron's mom ask.

"No time to explain can u guys just bust down the door!" I asked.

There was silence....

"PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Ok move to the side." My mom says.

With that to two of them bust my door down and I sprint down to Nash's house..

*Nash's P.O.V*

I will admit I was a little scared. I don't know what Cameron is capable of but he was pissed, and I fact so was I. The bitch is a snitch.

"C'mon Cameron we were just having fun with Ciomara!" I said.

"My ass! Your little fun has caused her to self harm every part of her body!" He shouted.

"Is that fun?! I regret ever calling you family every calling you my bestfriend!" He finished.

I had tears in my eyes. Not because I regret beating Ciomara... but because I just lost my brother.

"So I guess #Cash is over?" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

*Camerons P.O.V*

"So I guess #Cash is over?" He whispered.

There was silence...

"I..I...I guess so!" I said.

"Are you serious your breaking our friendship up just for you suicidal bitch of a cousin! Nash yelled.

That ticked me off. I walked close to him push him he's now on the floor.

Brought the bat up and hit I'm in the legs as hard as I could.

"Ahh! What the fuck Cameron!" He pleaded.

"I don't think that's enough pain." I said with a frown plastered on my face.

"Well I think that's enough!" Ciomara said more furious then ever, while Nash shedding a few tears.

In that exact moment I started crying and ran to Ciomara.

*Ciomaras P.O.V*

He ran into my arms crying harder then ever.

"I just don't want to see you hurt your beautiful in every way and it's sad that irrelevant people, your bullies can't see it." He cried.

At this point we were all crying, nash because his leg is probably shattered, Cameron because his heart aches, and I'm crying because.... my whole life I've thought I was fat worthless stupid. Suicidal by the minute. Cameron has made me realized that I'm not broken...just bent.

*Hayes P.O.V*

I saw what was going on.. I saw everything.. My brother getting beat, but the only reason why I didn't stop it is because I see him beat Ciomara everyday and I don't do anything. I'm such a terrible person, a terrible brother. All I did was call the ambulance.

When I heard the sirens I walked downstairs and watched as they put my brother on the stretcher. I walked up to Ciomara.

I gave her a huge hug and whispered,

"I'm sorry." and kissed her on the forehead.

~~~The Next Day~~~

*Camerons P.O.V*

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

I rolled out of bed.

"YES MOTHER!" I shouted right back.

"WALK CIOMARA TO SCHOOL ITS 8 SCHOOL STARTS IN 20 MINUTES!"

I roll out of the guest bed, and put on clothes.

"C'mon Ciomara I'm gonna drop you off at school!" I shout running down the stairs.

"Okay let me put on my shoes." She responds.

The car ride there was silent when we approach the school I ask her, "Are you going to be okay?" With panic in my voice.

"I'll be fine Cameron." She says with a smile from ear to ear.

Through all this bullshit she manages to stay positive. We both get out of the car.

"Cameron you can go now." She whispered as we walk into school.

I chuckle,"I'm not leaving until I see you walk into class safe and sound walk a few feet infront of me so I see who comes up to you." She proceeds and walks to her locker.,

Shawn and Matthew go up to her and I see them give her a hug so then I realize they're not her bullies.

Then I see Carter, Taylor, and Jack Gilinsky go up to Ciomara with anger in their eyes probably because Nash told them what happened.

.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated extra chapters this week love you guys don't forget to vote, follow me, and give me ideas in the comments.