I Cant...

*Ciomaras P.O.V.*

~beep beep~

7:05 the normal time I wake up… but I regret it as soon as I remembered I had shool AKA my living hell, where I get tormented by the 4 most popular boys in school. The only good thing that is happening this week is that my cousin is coming from California to North Carolina for 2 weeks, he's coming tomorrow.

YAY!

I remind myself about school.

UGH!

I put on

• my black crop top

• my highwaisted jeans

• my black toms decorated with skulls

when I was done with my outfit I curled my hair then put it back in a half up half down with a black laced bow in the back I finished my daily makeup eyeliner and mascara. I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought I looked decent until I brought my eyes to my wrist… I lifted my finger to trace my scars scar after scar battle after battle…

I needed to cover my scars so I put a black cardigan on and walked downstairs.

" Bye mom I love you I'll see you after school! " I shouted, I got no response. She probably left for work already. I got a banana and made my way to school.

I approached school and as usual got my normal whispers from the shadows of the school. I was walking to my locker when

*bang*

I get shoved into a locker there's now a dent and I look to my left where i got shoved and of course Nash Grier and his ' squad ' ( Carter Reynolds, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor Caniff, and the leader… Nash Grier )

" Omg? You fat cow! You even left a dent in the damn locker! " Nash laughed.

I shouldn't of said anything but of course my big mouth had to.

" Well maybe if you hadn't pushed me so hard it wouldn't have dented! " I snapped at him.

" Your gonna regret that bitch! Carter you know what to do… " he replied.

With that everyone left but Carter was left behind with evil in his eyes. He came forward and punched my jaw I kneed him in the balls then he was about to slap me across the face when Matthew stopped him yes Matthew Espinosa my friend, one of my saviors. They gave eachother a long hard gaze then Carter spit on me and walked off. Matthew cleaned me up and held me in a bear hug while I silently cried. I saw the rest of my friends coming. The weird thing is that they used to be bestfriends but one day Carter and his group started harassing me but thank goodness Matthew and his group ( Aaron Carpenter, the leader Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, and Matthew himself AKA my saviors ) didn't want to be apart of that so they befriended me.

the

• fat

• ugly

• worthless

• defensless

• suicidal

girl…