Kissing at the beach

Xiumin:

You and your boyfriend just arrived at the beach when he thought it would be nice to play some soccer and have fun on that beautiful, sunny morning. Of course, Xiumin was good while you were tripping over your feet, over the ball, over the sand, basically over everything and that alone made you two laugh continuously through your little game. If that wasn't already amusing, when the coin turned and Xiumin slipped on the sand, you were absolutely done, crouching over his shaking figure from laughing so hard. But when you two quieted down, he effortlessly held himself up with one hand and before you knew it, his lips were on yours, sharing a sweet kiss in the summer heat.

 But when you two quieted down, he effortlessly held himself up with one hand and before you knew it, his lips were on yours, sharing a sweet kiss in the summer heat

Suho:

After finally getting that big promotion you've been working for since forever, Suho decided you two need to celebrate your success with a beautiful dinner date on the beach. You were standing in front of a stunning path of red rose petals that lead to your dear lover who was fancily dressed in a black suit that complimented his slicked back hair, smiling lovingly in your direction. You grinned at the sight and took of running into his arms, leaving a trail of dust behind you before finally meeting his lips in a passionate kiss as he slightly lifted you off the ground, gently spinning you around. As he sat you down, you grabbed his face in your hands and pecked his lips again and again, thanking him for this amazing surprise.

 As he sat you down, you grabbed his face in your hands and pecked his lips again and again, thanking him for this amazing surprise

Lay:

Yixing was sitting still, scrolling through his phone not wanting to interrupt you as you, for some reason decided to bury his legs in the sand, transforming him into a mermaid. He would let out a giggle every now and then when you brushed your hands against his bear feet and then focus his attention on his phone again. You let out an annoyed sigh and took the phone out of his hands, surprising him. Yes, you knew he didn't want to disturb you, but it's not fun if you do everything in silence. He looked at you in confusion, not understanding your sudden change in mood. You didn't want to play anymore, you just wanted your boyfriend's attention so, you moved closer to him and smashed your lips against his own getting what you wanted. When you broke apart, Yixing let out one of his adorable giggles before jokingly thanking you for kissing him, claiming he can get his human legs now because of your love.