Sneaking around

A/N: We don't own any of the gifs in this or any of our posts. Enjoy :)

Xiumin:

You made your way downstairs as quietly as you could, careful to not wake up your sleeping parents and siblings as the clock hit 1 in the morning. Your boyfriend, Xiumin, called you like fifteen minutes ago telling you he's almost at your house and you should sneak out to have a late, late walk so he can show you something that only "works" at nigh time. Of course, Xiumin misunderstood the whole sneaking out idea when he bumped in a chair from your patio, knocking it over and causing a loud ass banging noise followed by his muffled yelp but you let that one pass as you slipped through the back-door. Xiumin's smile immediately widen as he took you in his arms for a quick hug and tenderly kissing the top of your head before letting you go and intertwining your fingers together, so he can pull you towards the back gate and out in the streets.

"So where are we going, again?"

Suho :

Junmyeon prepared this whole fancy dinner for you, renting the whole restaurant for the two of you, making sure you get your much-deserved privacy. Everything was perfect. Perfect food, perfect drinks, perfect ambiance and most importantly, perfect company. You two were having an amazing night, looking lovingly into each other's eyes while conversing over a glass of red wine. What could go wrong? Apparently, a lot since a little after you finished your food, a waiter came in a rush and whispered something into Junmyeon's ear, making him tense up. Some fans found out your location and were flooding the place, blocking the main entrance. Panic quickly settled as you watched numerous bodyguards appear into the room, their presence making you feel uneasy. Your boyfriend only stood up at this and made his way around the table to your side, crouching down and gently grabbing your hands, shifting your attention back to him.

"Ready for your midnight walk, princess?"

You two ended up sneaking out from the back door, Junmyeon being glued to your side the whole time, guiding you gently with a hand on the small of your back. You could only laugh as you passed by everyone in your car, nobody suspecting a thing as they were too busy guarding the front door.

"This is so exciting! We drove past them and they had no idea!" his loud giggle made you laugh harder, your heart melting at the adorable sight of your sweet boyfriend being able to enjoy himself in such a situation.