After The Life Changing Event

This is all after my horrible experience in my life now its brilliant, i am stronger than ever. I have two amazing childhood sisters, they are not blood related but they are still sisters. One of my sisters is from school and we have been friends for along time, she's called Kayna. Kayna is 6 foot 11 and is the tallest out of my friends, Kayna is beautiful, tall and slim with beautiful long chocolate colour locks. Her face is perfect, nothing is more beautiful than her face, I know even my self. Her jawline fitted perfectly like a top you wear fitted perfect to your body and the shape of you. The other childhood sister is Ellen Fletcher, she is 5 foot 3 and is the youngest out of the three of us. Ellen has strawberry blonde hair and turquoise eyes. I have known Ellen since year 7 so we have been friends 15 years and Kayna and myself 17 years. I have amazing boyfriend, he is a year older than me and is tall and handsome, his eyes are like the ocean calm but like a mystery needing to be solved and draws you in like a magnets need to be by each other and his name is Lee.

My life before today has been a nightmare that I could not escape, got the most important people in my life that I love and will always be there as I know they would be there for me. they always say blood is thicker than water but in my case its water that's thicker than blood. my friends and partner are what i care about the most. i never been so scared in my life and taken from me at a young age. what hurt the most was my mother who was suppose to protect me from any danger but she didn't, who will know more into the book what has happened.