Chapter 3

I like to work my job was a hotel cleaner i worked with my mum, she was short with longish purple/reddish hair,  she wasn't skinny or fat, we worked well for a little while but everything went sore we agrued and argued so every time we went home i went to my room, i spent about 2 years in my room , my mum woud bang on the roof to let me know when it was eat time and after tea i would go back upstairs because i was in my room that is when robert had his chances to abuse me but i didnt want to go down stairs because the tv i never go to choose wha i would like to watch never got the choice. i wasnt allowed out to see my friends if i did go out i had to be back by a certurn time ( this is when i was 18 n 20 years old), i wasnt allowed to have a boyfriend and if i did i had to show my mum what th messages and i wasnt really allowed to see him but if i spoke about him robert would get angry n tell me to dump him and my mum would to make up excuses like hes a cheater hes done this and he done that. I belived them and i shouldnt have belived them.

I like to work because it kept me out the house so he wouldnt abuse me at all, i came home one day and the house was empty which i though but i got a message asking if i was at work and i said no just got home and he messaged saying " theres a surpirse upstairs for you " and i said ok where abouts and he said i put it on my bed so when i picked up the mail sorted it out and put the mail in front room and went up stairs gone in the my mum and roberts room what i saw was shocking what i saw was robert laid on the bed butt naked. I wanted to run but my body frozen scared to move, he asked me to lay on other side scared to think what he would do i did what i was asked to do and he asked if i wanted to suck his penis and i said no he asked why i said that i didnt want to; he said theres nothing to be scared of and he will put squirty cream on his penis and said suck it, it will taste nice. I was so scared what to do but i didnt do anything i went to my room i didnt know what to think or what to say. i was scared to do anything at all and it was long it someone came home about half an hour till someone home.