Willow and Daymon - A Hunger Games Fan fiction

Another Fanfiction, and again all rights go to Suzanne Collins, I own nothing. These are just my ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Willow's POV)

"Hey Mellark what do you think your doing?" 

"My gosh Hawthorne! You are just like your dad you know! I almost had my first deer!" I yell at the boy walking through the woods towards me, soft black hair, beautiful grey eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." He stands in front of me, puts his hands on my cheecks and kisses my forehead. I can't help but smile.

"Here." He says. He picks up a small rock and throws it into the bushes and a dozen birds fly out. I let my arrow fly and it impales two taking them to the ground.

"Even Better than your mother." He kisses my lips and we stand like that for what could be seconds, minutes, weeks. I will never know.

I blush at the comment and maybe even the kiss. The love I feel for this boy could make my body as red as juicy strawberry! He picks up the birds and we head home. 

"Hello Mr.Mellark." Says Daymon as we walk in and he hands the birds to my father. 

"Hi Daymon." My father says cheerfully. When the Hawthorne's had moved from District 2, back to 12, it was slightly awkward for my parents and Daymon's dad, but I think I now believe in love at first site.

It has now been two years since they moved back and Daymon and I will be coming to a year and a half together. The families are very close now as well. They will be joining us for dinner. And desert of course.

My brother, Rye, is running around with Daymon's brother, Kett and my mother is emerging from the kitchen alongside Mayla, Daymon's mother. 

"Where's dad?" He asks his mom with a smile.

"Should be coming in the door any moment now." And at that, Gale walked in the front door.

"Everybody come to the kitchen, dinner is ready!" My mom says. Lately, she has not been herself, but having the Hawthorns around always seems to be a pick me up.

Everybody eats supper while buzzing with talk. Once we are done, we help eachother clear the table.

"Mom, can Kett sleepover?" Asks Rye after we finish

"As long as Mayla is okay with is." She says looking at her best friend.

"Sure!" she says

They run up the stairs cheering as we say our good byes. But, as usual, Daymon isn't leaving. He will stay with me tonight. Of course they trust us, knowing that I need him through the night.

Though a mystery to myself, my family and all doctors, it seems I have inherited my mothers nightmares. Nobody knows how but we only know one things.

My mother, father and Daymon, are the only ones who can keep them away.

             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have this written on a Hunger Games fan page on facebook :) (just incase you have seen it, I am Admin Mockingjay and I wrote that)