SORRY!!!! ILL MAKE IT UP TO U

>>JENNIES POV<<
It's been about a week ever since the episode on BTS RUN. In the couple days since then BLACKPINK had disappeared from the public eye, preparing for our new comeback.

The title of the song was named "LOVE SHOT" by Lisa. We were preforming LOVE SHOT at GDA awards this upcoming Saturday. I was pretty nervous, our last comeback with "DDU DU DDU DU" had broke many records. I was hoping our song LOVE SHOT could too.

Me and Lisa-Unnie we're currently in the practice room, going over the choreography together. I have to admit it, the choreography was pretty sexy, it consisted of a lot of body rolls. I had most of the spotlight in the choreography. Me and Lisa, being the main and lead dancers of the group full of crackheads put pressure on us. YG was known for pushing their artists, and that was hard on dancers. You had to go through many sessions of practice, and if you messed up on stage, that wouldn't look good for you.
"Jennie-Sii, you practically invented body rolls" Lisa said complimenting me and my body rolls.
Flustered by the compliment I let out a giggle.
"Com'on let's get back to the dorm, it's late" I reply a few seconds later. She squints at the clock, hiding in the dark.
"Wow, time flies" She said getting up with a grunt.

Once we got back to the dorm we were greeted by Rose-Unnie, who had answered the door, mouth stuffed with food.
Of course Jisoo was nowhere to be found. I went upstairs to me and Lisas little room, and stopped in my tracts as I heard frantic "no's" and "yes's" from the door. I just smiled to myself as I walked into my room, collapsing on the bed. Jisoo was sticking to her normal schedule, gaming.
"Ughhhh I'm so tired" I said closing my eyes and getting into a more comfortable position as I felt myself falling asleep.

"JENNIEEEEE" My eyes open automatically, head jerking up.

"Ouch" I winced as I hit my head with Lisa's shoulder. I swear, this woman has her own bed, next to the window, way more comfortable than mine, but still sleeps in mine.

"Whats wrong?" I say, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"RedVelvet invited us to the beach, along with BTS and EXO" Jisoo said as she was making pancakes.

"Which?" I rubbed my eyes as a take a pancake from the plate and stuff it on my mouth.

"Daecheon, you know? The one where a lot of famous idols go?" She answered liking the pancake batter from her fingers.

"NCT's also going" I turn my chair as I hear Rose-unnie's voice. Her hair was in a messy bun and a shine in her eyes, telling me that she had been attracted here from the smell of freshly baked pancakes. 

Yayyyyy! I haven't seen Lucas in a while since we were preparing fr our new comeback.

"When are we going?" I ask as I jump off the stool, heading to the fridge for some whipped cream.

"Around 11."

I look up at the gold-lined cock hanging on the wall behind Jisoo. Squinting, I make out the little tallies on the clock as 9:56.

>>TIME SKIP<<

After all 3 of us had changed, I finally decided to wake up Lisa who was still peacefully asleep in my bed.

"Unnie" I whispered in her ear causing her to move away.

"Wake up, its passed 9, were going to the beach."

"I don't wanna go" She whined, going back under her...I mean MY covers.

"I heard BTS's Jungkook is going to be there, but I mean if you really don't wanna go, then well I guess I'll say Hi for you" I said smirking as I got up, leaving the room at a slow pace.