HE'S PISSED

~JENNIE'S POV~

I couldn't think of anything at the moment.

I couldn't think about Jimin; or the fact that I've just won.

I stood there, closing my eyes; my vision blurry. Everything around me sounded muffled as if I was drowning. I bent down, my hands on my knee's to keep balance and closed my eyes.

"JENNIE!!!" Ahh, my peace has now vanished as I heard a squealing Lisa come and attack me.

After Jisoo literally pried Lisa off my back, I walked over to my manager and motioned to give me another motion sickness pack.

After putting the pack on my neck; just below my ear, I turned around, looking for Jimin. I couldn't help but feel the side of my lips tug up once I catch him already staring at me.

His small eyes looking worried but also happy, his orange hair straight and almost covering his eyes, and sweat all over him from his last run. He looked hot.

I walked over to my members, who were now sitting on the ground, next to TWICE and REDVELET. Making my way over there, I could still feel Jimin's stare on me, I smiled once more thinking about the fact that he was staring.

"WAHH JINJA! JENNIE, YOUR SO FAST!" I hear a masculine voice behind me. I turn around to come face to face with BTS's main dancer, J-Hope.

Flustered by the compliment, I could only giggle and say "Thank you" and bow.

He let out his hand, motioning for a handshake that I happily agreed to. Then Lisa came up behind me.

"Jennie, Jisoo's calling you" I nodded in response, bowing to J-Hope one last time before making my way over to my mom.

"Are you still dizzy?" She asks, patting the floor next to her, motioning me to take a seat.

"A little,"

"Hey, Jennie!!" I hear a sweet female voice, not far from where I was sitting. I look around, eager to find who had called me.

Then my eyes land on a REDVELVET member. Without thinking, I ran. I ran towards Irene. She had her arms out, motioning for a hug.

All I could say was 'I missed you' once I felt the warm embrace of her scent and warmth.

"Where's Rosé?" Seulgi said, whilst hugging me.

"She's over there, with Jisoo. You see the one with red hair?" Once I said red hair, she gasped and jogged over to Rosé, now playing with her hair.

"I was so nervous, watching you and Hani compete for 1st place was so-" She stuttered as she tried to find words "-nerve wrecking"

I laughed "Same, I was so tired and dizzy, I thought I was about to pass out right on the spot."

"SO FAR, BTS HAS WON FOR MALE TRACK AND FIELD, EXO HAS WON FOR MALES ARCHERY, AND BLACKPINK HAS WON FOR BOTH ARCHERY AND WOMEN'S TRACK AND FIELD" The MC announced, making me smile. That would totally get us top 3.

~TIME SKIP~

It was now time to head home because I had left my ring in the dressing room, I rushed back to get it.

BTS was now heading out of their room as well, and Jimin was the last. While I ran past them, letting out a few hi and hellos. I came face to face with Jimin, his hand was still on the handle of the door, facing me and frozen. I stopped right there. My hands and feet not working.

I looked directly into his eyes, not able to look away, he did the same. His hair was falling in his eyes, making him look surreal. His lips were plump and juicy, making me want to do stuff-