months before // 10:27 pm

Wednesday's POV

I checked myself in the mirror again, to see if my outfit loomed okay.

I had on a black dress that stopped just above my knees. It had lace sleeves and exposed a little bit of my chest. I had on my black pumps and curled my hair, afterwards applying dark makeup.

I sighed and grabbed my clutch, putting my phone, charger, and wallet in it.

"Wednesday!" Michael yelled from downstairs. I walked down and stared at him. He was dressed in a green and black plaid shirt with jeans and his converse.

He laughed and grabbed my arm, pulling me outside where Liam, Zayn, and Harry were in Liam's car.

I got into the back seat with Zayn and Harry and smiled at Zayn, who had on a plain white tee shirt that showed his tattoos. I loved seeing his tattoos, they always make me smile for no apparent reason.

I saw Harry staring at me as I was looking up at Zayn. Zayn smiled and nudged my shoulder, trying not to make it too obvious that we were messing around behind my brothers back.

Liam drove to the party and parked his car a block away, all of us getting off and following him to Louis' huge house.

My phone starting ringing and I pulled it out if my clutch, sliding it to hear Piper's squeaky little voice.

"Wednesday! Little Kitten, where are you on this fine evening?" She giggled over the phone while I put the call on speaker and stopped, the boy stopping with me.

"Well, hello Buttercup. Currently, we're about to enter Louis'. Where are you, babe?" I loved to call her little pet names.

"You're with the boys? And I'm outside, gotta have a little smoke, you know?" She breathed.

"Yeah, we're literally down the sidewalk, what are you wearing?"

"No black today, babycakes. I'm wearing my favorite American Apparel skirt, you know the white one? And my white long sleeved crop top."

"Oh my god, Piper. Please tell me you're wearing a bra."

"Yes, I'm not that desperate."

"Okay, I'm gonna go to his front door. Bye." I hung up and ran to Louis' door, seeing Piper leaned up against the large pillar.

She threw away her cigarette and ran to me, embracing me in a large hug. I laughed and grabbed her hand, entwining our fingers together.

"Text me when you're ready to leave!" I yelled as Piper dragged me through Louis' house. She sat me down and left, coming back with a beer. She knew I didn't like strong alcohol.

"Lesbians." Michael whispered and passed by me, tugging my hair. I punched him and watched him go to the kitchen.

After a couple more beers, I got up and danced with Piper. She lifted her arms in the air and laughed, dancing along to the music. I felt hands grip my waist and got scared, thinking that someone could rape me.

I spun around and saw Zayn biting his lip, he slid his hands up my dress and smirked. I giggled and brought his face closer to mine, kissing his lips. He tilted his head, telling me that we should go upstairs.

I looked at Piper and she nodded, winking at me. The green and purple lights bouncing everywhere.

Zayn dragged me upstairs and opening the door to an empty room. He slammed the door shut and laid me on the bed, kneeling down in front of me. He kissed my ankles up, slowly lifting my dress up as he did so.

He lifted me up slightly and zipped down my dress, pulling the sleeves down my arms. He pulled the dress of completely and kissed my bare skin.

He pulled his shirt off and kicked off his pants, his bulge so prompt. He leaned down and kissed me again, grinding against me.

He grabbed the foil packet from his pocket and tore it open with his teeth, sliding it onto his member.

Zayn crawled onto the bed and pulled my panties off, throwing them on the floor with the rest of our clothes. He kissed my lips again and entered me, throwing his head back in pleasure.

I moaned as he thrusted into me, picking up his pace every few minutes.

Harry's POV

Where is Wednesday god dammit? I've been searching Louis' whole house for about fourty minutes and still I have no seen any sight of Wednesday.

I walked upstairs and roamed through the halls, checking every room, seeing some people making out and, other stuff..

I finally came across a room all the way at the end of the hall, I dont think anyone was in here.

Who would go to the last room?

I backed away from the door slowly until I heard something from inside.

A muffled voice said, "Wednesday."

I was probably Piper! I didn't see her either.

I opened the door, thankful it was unlocked and walked in.

The image that I saw horrified me, and angered me.

What I saw was the love of my life underneath..Zayn?!

That fucking cunt.

They didn't hear me, but the sight of Wednesday we so fucking hot. Except for the fact that Zayn was fucking her.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, which scared them both. I guess they thought it was Michael.

"What the hell, Haz?" Zayn yelled at me and looked down at Wednesday, who was looking away from both of us.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Zayn? You know about my feelings!" I clenched my fist.

God, I wanted to fucking punch him in the face.

Zayn slowly pulled out of her, her soft whimper and my deep breathed were the only sounds in the room.

She quickly hid under the covers, covering herself.

"Get the fuck out!" Zayn yelled and I stepped out and closed the door, leaning against the wall. I slid down and sat on the carpet.

Why the fuck would he do this to me? And by the looks of it, it didn't look like she was a virgin either.

Did he take her virginity? How long have they been seeing each other?

Fucking hell.