The Babysitters

Author-ooodles_

chapters- 48

status- completed 

-

this was a cute story :)

-

"SATAN!" Gabby grinned, out of the blue."Dude, why on earth will you find us a ship name? That too SATAN?" I complained, while Jenny slapped her forehead. *Rebellious, fierce, and outspoken. Samantha Harris is everything you could ask for in a girl. There is nothing stereotypical about her. First benches are not her thing, the last time she topped her exams was years back in her dreams, and she is definitely not a queen-bee. Outcast is what describes her the best.Warning : Do not cuss in front of her. She hates it with a passion.Now meet Trystan Ryder. Suave, charming, narcissistic, flirty - he is everything Samantha hates in a boy. Social rader begins with him. With a smile that can kill a million, he exactly knows how to win hearts.Warning : He cusses a lot.Have you ever wondered what will happen if you are interlocked with a person you just cannot tolerate to do a job? And not just any job, but a babysitting one, to be specific?A lot of chaos, right? That's what happens when Samantha and Trystan are compiled to babysit a three month old.Spending four hours together they do a lot of things - almost burn the owners kitchen, stock his girlfriends, and lose the baby in WalMart.Wait? Did you expect something more romantic? Well, there is a reason their ship name is SATAN.