Chapter 20 ☁

"Anyways, lets get to work. Yesterday was a hell of a day." Tae took Holly of his head and set her on my bed.

"Alright." I got up as well and got some clothes for work. "It'd be appreciated if you'd leave my room."

"Okay, okay, I'm going." Tae left the room and got ready himself.

I just changed into some clothes I'd usually wear for work, which was just a regular black suit.

Surprisingly enough, it's pretty extra for my job.

Most of my other coworkers come to work in more casual clothes, but hey, there's nothing wrong with being a little be extra at times.

At least I'm not being Tae-level extra.

That's something that you stay far from. Wearing sparkly suits and random stuff in public takes a shameless and drop-dead gorgeous person to pull it off.

Which Tae is both.

He has no shame in wearing the craziest stuff and he's so gorgeous that it hurts.

-10 Minutes Later.-

I paced back and forth in the hall waiting for Tae to be finished and ready for work. At this rate, we're going to be late if we don't get there in 20 minutes, and the walk to work is 15 minutes alone.

I just fed Holly and put her in a cardboard box so that I'll know exactly were she is, I don't have to worry about her scratching things, and some other stuff. I put a small bowl of food near her as she feel asleep.

Hopefully she won't escape, but if she gets out, well, I'll think of what to do if that happens, but I don't think so.

I looked in my room one more time, seeing her curled up and sleeping peacefully.

"Aw.. I'll see you in a bit." I whispered to her  as I smiled, closing the door quietly so I don't wake her up.

 I turned around and saw Tae behind smiling at me.

"AWWW SO YOU DO HAVE A HEART!" His smile got wider and he started laughing. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

"Duh, I have heart.." I mumbled, "Why do you think I love you so much."

Tae stopped laughed and looked at me. My face kept getting warmer and warmer, and probably more pink.