Prologue

When Almost two centuries later, another two baby boys where was born at the phillippines. Alexander And Arthur Camdem. One of them have a great uncertain in life. But the one have a dying dynasty. The mother of the two baby Can't lived them. So she gave Them  to the farmer and the one give to the richiest man.

"shhhh. Mama's here" Said after putting Arthur in the front Door.
When she see that there is a old  Man Getting his child inside there house she felt happy knowing that his younger boy well be fine.

"Please! Get my baby his name is alexander he is  yours now" She Said Crying, After giving again the baby.

After she's back home her husbund was struggled

"What have you done,where's my baby" her husbund angry said.

Mother said "I'm so sorry"

"What was comin in your mind lady t-that is our."

"I dont know Please forgive me"

AFTER 10 years there were young teens. Arthur lived with her papa at the barn. And also alexander lived at the fine castle. Without knowing there real life.

"Papa when i grow up, i want to be liked you a man with a good heart." Arthur said

"Yes! Arthur You Can be" her Papa replied.

At the cast

"I want A fine Manor House hard long sturdy Cottages and a juice" said alexander.

"Yes! Anything Else Master" her maid say.

"I want all of that"alex Replied.

After watching the over view his maid left. Alex back to the bedchamber the mattres was norrow,Fine, and Comfortable.

#This is for you Theresse and Jezz. Still fullfill your dream.