𝒯𝓌𝑜

"Hey" I smiled up at him as he threw his vans rucksack on the floor, then sitting next to me.
And since him throwing his bag made a little noise, it caused people to look, including Lucas and Courtney.

"Uh your boyfriend looks like he is going to rip me apart" Brandon whispered, sounding genuinely scared. I don't blame him. Courtney also looked at me the same way.

"Don't worry about him" I said, flipping Lucas off and he tried to stay calm, so he just looked back towards the front.

~ skip 20mins~

I usually understand maths but this topic was not working out for me. We were doing circle theorems and there were just too many rules and stuff. When am I ever going to use CIRCLE THEOREMS in my everyday life????

"You okay? You seem frustrated" Brandon asked. Was it that obvious??
"I just don't understand fucking circle theorems" I pushed my hair out of my face and sighed, frustrated.
"They're not that bad when you understand the different rules and remember them" he said, smiling.
"I can't though, it just makes no sense to me" I laughed nervously and made eye contact with Brandon for a second.

My God. His light brown eyes were like gorgeous pools of honey. His face was just perfect and was definitely moulded by angels.

"How about you come to mine after school? I'll meet you by the lockers and we'll go, I could help you out on this topic" he smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.
"That would be so good. Thank you, Brandon" I smiled back at him and he bit his lip.

fuck.

//after class//

Me and Brandon said bye before going separate ways. He went off with his friends and I went with Niamh.
"What's going on with you and Brandon?" She immediately asked when Brandon left.
"Nothing" I smiled, turning my head to see Brandon leaning against his locker talking to Nick. He saw me and waved, I waved back then looked at Niamh who was in shock.
"He likes you!" She freaked out.
"Shhh! Lucas is over there" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"He's coming over" she said, before walking away to give me and him some time to talk.

He approached me, looking slightly annoyed. Here goes nothing.
"Why did you want to talk then?" He said getting so uncomfortably close to me that he backed me up so that my back hit the locker.
"Give me some space, Lucas" I placed my hand on his buff, well built chest and he took a step back.

"I heard Courtney talking in the restroom, she was going on about how you two have been having sex and how great it is" I looked up at him and he scoffed.

"What?" I furrowed by eyebrows at him. He avoided eye contact.
"Why are we still together if all you do is cheat on me? Just let me be free" I begged and he looked down at me with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry. But I'm not letting you go." He said, with no expression on his face.
"Why? You don't actually care for me, you're literally cheating on me—"
"What about that dorky kid with glasses? You two were totally flirting in class" he cut me off and raised his voice.
"Brandon isn't a dork! He's sweet and he's helping me because I'm going to his house after school for him to tutor me" I grabbed books out of my locker and he slammed my locker, almost on my hand.
"You're going over another guys house?" His strong hand was squeezing my wrist, not letting me go.
"For math" I said, my eyes tearing up.
He scoffed again and moved his face down to my ear, squeezing my wrist harder.
"Don't push me" he whispered angrily.
"Y-You're hurting me..." I whimpered and he didn't let go.
"Stop, please." I cried again.
"Tell me that you won't go to his house" his grip got tighter.

Suddenly, Lucas was pulled off me by the hood of his hoodie and I moved my shaky hand.
"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" Lucas turned around to be faced by BRANDON.
"You were hurting your girl, bro" Brandon stood up to him.
Lucas pulled his hood over his head and walked away.

Brandon looked at me for a split second before running up to me and pulling me into his arms.
"Thank you" I smiled into his chest and he put his arms around my waist.
"Let me see your wrist" he said, gently holding my arm and seeing the red mark that Lucas has made.
"That's pretty bad... do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He asked, concerned.
"No, no, I need to go to second period now anyway" I looked up at him, convincing him that I was okay.
"It doesn't matter if you're late, you need ice" he made eye contact with me.
"Okay... can you walk with me?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

//timeskip//

We had 10 minutes left before the end of the day.
There's no way that I'm listening to dickwad Lucas. Brandon is offering to help me and I need it.
"I saw you hugging my boyfriend earlier, you whore" Courtney Pascoe whispered to me.
"Well you're the one who's cheating on him with my boyfriend, who's the whore now?" I snapped back and she went red with embarrassment because other people heard and laughed.

Haha bich.

Then she turned to face me again.
"He's cheating on you with me because I'm better at sex" she said proudly and twirling her blonde hair around her index finger.
"No, it's because I don't want to have sex with him and you're easy and open 24/7" I smiled and she sighed out of frustration before turning back around.

~ end of day ~
I made my way to the lockers after saying bye to Niamh. I saw Brandon with his friends and approached them.
"Hey" I smiled and his friends introduced themselves.
"We should go, guys can you take your own cars today?" Brandon asked his friends.
"Sure, we'll give you guys some alone time" Zion winked and the other guys laughed.
"Shut up, see you at the house" he laughed and we walked away.
"You guys share a house?" I asked him, cocking up an eyebrow.
"Yep, all five of us live together" he smiled and I nodded.

We got into his jeep and he opened the passenger door for me.
Yes. We. Love. A. Gentleman.

———————
i hope ur enjoying this story cuz i am enjoying writing it and the next part will be more exciting ;)
💗💗💗
k, bye