𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

We went inside his car and he looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Okay. There's no easy way to tell you this." I sighed and his face went from blank to worried.

"What? Please just tell me" he shifted closer in his seat and I paused before telling him.
"Courtney is pregnant" I told him and his jaw dropped to the ground.
"Well it can't be mine. One, my pull out game is strong. And two, the more reasonable reason, we haven't had sex in months until the other day." He said, not knowing whether to make a joke out of the situation or... I don't know what the hell he is tryna do.

"Yeah, that's not even the whole story. So, the baby is Lucas' and he doesn't want the kid. Courtney also wants to be with you, so she was going to wait for a bit then tell you that the baby was yours." I told him the full story and he was even more shocked.

"H-How do you know?" He stuttered.
"Lucas told me everything after.. you know, we had sex" I felt slightly awkward telling him.
"Oh right, yeah.." he went quiet.

"So, what are you gonna do?" I asked him, breaking the silence.
"confront her I guess" he shrugged.
"Then what?" I moved my head to the side.
"I dunno, I guess I'll end things with her? I mean she's fucked up for planning that mad shit" he looked out the window and furrowed his eyebrows a little as he thought.
"But she's so desperate for you. She won't let you go that easy, B" I didn't even know if I was helping at this point.

"God this is stressing me the fuck out" he mumbled and looked down, running his hands through his thick, dark hair.
"I can help ease your stress" I said, calmly but seductively.
He perked his head back up and looked at me, eyebrows raised.
"What do you mean by that, huh?" He smiled, knowing what I meant.
"You know. We can do this no strings thing and you can stay with Courtney and I'll stay with Lucas. We'll do it until we sort things out. So don't confront Courtney just yet" he nodded along with what I was saying. I didn't know if he was actually paying attention. Then I realised again what I was wearing. The revealing outfit for Lucas. I guess Brandon is into it too.

"You wanna come over tonight then?" He smiled and licked his lips. So damn hot damn.

"Yes. I'll meet you by the lockers, we'll go straight to your place" I said, opening the car door and getting ready to go. Before I got out of the car, I leaned over to Brandon's ear.
"I can't wait to feel you inside me again. I want you to go harder this time" I whispered, letting my hand slide down to his thigh and move closer to his crotch.

"S-Sierra.." he said through his teeth.
I nibbled on his ear and I lightly rubbed my hand on his dick through his trousers, getting him hard.
"Oh my God" he sighed deeply as my hand went under his trousers and boxers and it was now on his bare dick.
"Fuck" he moaned quietly, throwing his head back against the seat.
I moved my hand up and down his boner as he moaned more.

The bell for next period rang. I took my hand out, leaving Brandon with the boner and he looked at me in worry.
"P-Please just... Finish?" He looked down and back up at me.
"Sorry baby" I sucked on my fingers that were just under his boxers and I left for next period.

"Don't do me dirty like this bro!" I heard him shout as I closed the door and walked away. I felt his eyes stare through me as I told myself to not look back because if I did... I would have to go back to his car and jump right on his dick.

The day slowly passed by and I met Brandon at the lockers after his friends left to go to the house.

As I walked over to him, he instantly noticed me and looked me up and down, licking his lips.

"C'mon, I can't wait no more" (haha) he took my hand in his and we ran to his car and he drove straight to the house.
"You're driving pretty fast" I let out a nervous laugh and he slowed down, realising how fast he was going.
"You're so eager to get back to your place, I wonder why?" I smiled sarcastically.
"Don't play with me now, Sierra" He said seriously. God I loved how he said my name in that tone.
"Okay..." I said, moving my head towards his ear.
"Then why don't you play with me?" I whispered and he almost crashed the car into a lamppost, making me fall back into my seat.

"Don't do anything. We're literally a minute away" he glanced at me and I was sucking my index finger, turning him on.
He was getting stressed.

"I need you, Brandon" I moaned softly and he groaned.

He quickly parked and got out of the car. I opened the passenger door to get out but he came over to me and picked me up, slamming the door behind him.

He carried me across the road and to the front door, he struggled to unlock it but he did, with me still in his arms.

"Hey Brand— woah" Nick stopped in his tracks and watched us.
"Hey bro" Brandon said as we put my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.
"Yo!" Edwin came in, smiling and Brandon smiled back.
"Have fun lovebirds" Austin shouted as Brandon quickly took me up the stairs. I don't even know how he is still carrying me.
One strong man.

He kicked his bedroom door open and walked in, kicking it shut.
He pushed my back against the hard wall and held my thighs as my legs were still around his torso.
He started kissing me hard and rough. We had a tongue battle and he obviously won. Now one on his hands was holding me up while the other was on my neck and holding my head up, giving him easy access to my neck.

I lightly moaned while he sucked on my sweet spot.
He took off my top before I took off his and he put me down so I could take my jeans off.
I got on my knees and slowly pulled his jeans down.
"You're so big" I said, taking off his boxers to see his huge dick.

I started licking it slowly, just to tease him some more.
"C'mon ba— oh f-fuck" he moaned as I started sucking on his dick and pumping the rest (which I couldn't fit) with my hand.
He grabbed my hair and pushed my head, forcing me to deepthroat all of him. I was pretty much gagging now.

"I'm gunna cum" he moaned as I felt him twitch inside my mouth and after a few more seconds, he shot his cum down my throat and I swallowed it all.

"Dayum baby" He breathed heavily.
I stood up again, looking up at him and wiping away his juices from the corners of my mouth.

He looked down at me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and looking into my brown eyes which were looking into his .
I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.. ew?

His hands went down to my waist and his face inched closer to mine. He then kissed me slowly; I let my hands travel to his hair and mess it up as our kiss soon became more intense.

Within seconds, we were both fully naked and his head was in between my legs and his tongue was swirling around my pussy.
"Shit Brandon" I moaned, tugging onto his hair.

He could tell that I was about to cum and so he stuck two fingers inside of me and I nearly screamed as he pumped them inside me.
I came all over his fingers; he licked his fingers clean and I sat up and so did he.

He smirked before pushing me back down and positioning himself in between my legs.

"Hurry up and put your dick inside—"
before I could finish my sentence, Brandon slammed all nine inches off himself into me and I let out a scream of pain which quickly turned to pleasure as he went faster.

"Shit! God damn baby!" Brandon moaned as I dug my nails into his back.

He kept going until we both came at the same time and he fell next to me.
"Jesus Christ I think you broke me" I laughed, out of breath.
"You were asking for it when you did all that teasing" he said, still catching his breath.
"I know. I know." I got under the sheets with Brandon and laid my head on his shoulder.

Me and Brandon laid in his bed for about ten minutes just talking and joking with each other .
I loved moments like these.

———————
sorry for inactivity but here's a longer chapter :)
did you enjoy?
💗💗💗
k, bye