Chapter 3 Calm down Gwen!

Quinn landed with a thud on her stomach.

"Ow... My butt... Hey, Gwen? Amber? Hello? Anyone? Oh shit I broke my glasses"

She got up, Quinn looked around. Everything was a soft blue, all she could see was blue. Then all of a sudden ice came shooting up all around her.

"Ah! Help me!" She cried "Help!"

"It doesn't hurt" said a voice "Just stay still and you will see that it will stop"

"Who said that? Hello?!" Quinn was getting she took a spoon from her pocket she had from the party. I'm not afraid I you!" She put it over her head, hopefully to not look timid. Although she was wearing a mouse outfit.

"Ah, but it's I, who should be afraid" the person came into view "You control all the ice"

"Excuse me, lady? I control ice? Psh no. In just an ordinary school girl, wait no... Nerd.And who are you again?"

"I'm Celestia. I was taking care of four elements. But now I see that I will no longer need to, now come, Winter, guardian of the ice"

Celestia whisked away Quinn to another realm where a very angry Gwen was.

"I demand to know where the hell I am!" She screamed stomping her sneakers "If I don't get some answe-"

"Gwen! Calm down!" Quinn ran to Gwen to hug her, but started to burn. "Ow!" She screamed, Quinn tried to brush the flame, but shot icicles from her finger tips.

"Holy f-"

Quinn looked at Gwen. "Gwen...?"

"I meant fudge! 'Kay?!" Gwen continued to scream at the sky. "Get me- I mean US out of this damn place!!!!"

"Gwen!! It's okay! It's just Celestia she sent us here, I think..." Quinn said, fixing her glasses.

"I don't care who it fu-" BAM! A lighting rod shot near Quinn's foot. "Shit! Gwen! Stop it! Your making the realm mad!" Gwen sighed, she covered her face with her hands.

"Where the hell are we..." She muffled.

********************

"Ouch! Ow! Ouf! This! Ow! Hurts! Ouch! So! OWW! Much!" Amber repeatedly fell on dirt mountains until she rolled down one of them.

"-Cough- Great, now I have dirt in my mouth. Ugh!" She stuck out her tongue and wiped some of it off.

"I'm sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind...."

Amber whipped around. "Who the hell said that?!"

Silent.

"I'm not afraid of you! I- I have a...." She frantically looked around. " I have a rock!! And I'm not afraid to use it!" Amber screamed.

"I think I should put you with your friends before you start crying"

"What do you mea-"

FLASH!