Chpt. 2

Yesterday I had auditions. I might get moved up a level or stay in a level. The levels for my age, are Jr. Profficy, Next Profficy, and Profficy. I'm on the next Profficy. You can watch our routine on youtube. (And in real life I am on youtube. Like no joke! It's called Chapkis Dance Fam- USA(mega crew) go watch it.)

We had a few new students today. They were boys, and they were really good, and HOTT. I have to admit it.

I'm now pulling into the driveway, from the auditions. They are gonna tell us if we move up a level or not. I walk through the front and my little brother comes to me.

"Hey did you make Profficy?" He asked me. I set my water bottle down and keys on the counter.

"No they post it all on face book tonight at 9:00, so I have to stay up till then. What about you?" I asked him. He immediately smiled and his face lit up.

"I got Profficy!!" He said excitedly. I think that's really cool, because not very many kids his age get in Profficy.

"Oh my gosh T that's amazing." I said I picked him up and hugged him. I actually think that's great. This is probably really exciting for him. I know how it feels to him.

"Does mom know?" I ask him. His smile goes away. That's weird..

"Mom left a note saying that she won't be home till tomarrow night because she is on a date with someone." He says as he rolls his eyes. Our mom always did things for us, but never really cared. I was always their to help him. He looks up to me all the time.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" I ask him. He looks at me like da f**k

"If you want to spend your money on me. I guess" he says. I smile at him and pat his head.

"Let me go get dressed." I say and walked up the stairs. I grabbed a pair of leggings and a sweater. I'm just gonna put my hair in a messy bun, cause I don't feel like doing something to my hair. I grabbed my converse and headed down stairs.

I see Travis sitting on the couch. I grab me keys.

"Are you ready?" I ask him. He nods and follows me out the door. My mom says he isn't allowed to sit up front. But I'm the only one that let's him.

"Where are we going?" He asks. I don't know where to go. Maybe he has something in mind.

"I don't know where do you want to go?" I ask, as I start the car and back out. He doesn't answer me for a minute.

"Pizza? From little Cesar's?" He says. I nod and say ok. He turns on the radio and the song that we danced to today for auditions are on. We started to dance and sing to it. We were doing the NæNæ and laughing. Then the song changed.

"Well that was fun." I say laughing.

"Haha ya." He says.

We pulled in to the parking lot of little Cesar's. We got out of the car and walked to the door. There were three guys infront of us. They kinda looked familiar. As they walked in one of the boys looked behind him and held it open for me. We made eye contact. It's those boys from dance. He smiled at me and I returned the smile. Then he gave me a weird look.

"Hey aren't you the girl that goes to Chapkis?" He said pointing at me. I laughed a little.

"Haha well I'm not the only girl their!" I said. He laughed, and we walked in. My brother grabbed my hand. Wait he grabbed my hand? That's weird. I looked at him.

"Don't talk to those boys they look like bad boys." He says. I laughed.

"So what I meant was your the girl that I asked for help on a move." He said interrupting mine and my little brothers conversation.

"Oh ya." I said not caring. The other two boys turned around to see who he was talking to.

"Oh this is Cameron and Taylor." He said. I waved.

"Hey aren't you the girl-" he said but I cut Cameron off.

"Yes I'm that girl from dance." I said. He just laughed. The other boy introduced me to himself.

"And I am Matt." He says. He let's out his hand for me to shake. I reject

It and just wave. Gosh this is SOOO boring.

"Ok hi! I came here to get my brother pizza to congratulate him. I didn't come and meet boys." I said and went to the counter.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" I asked him.

"Just pepperoni." He replied.

"Two large pepperoni's please." I said.

I handed her the money and she handed me the pizza. I didn't want to talk to the boys again, so I was gonna ignore them if they tried to talk to me. But they didn't. I saw Matt In the corner of my watching me walk out.

We got into the car and drive home.

-hey sorry this one isn't much longer but vote and comment what you think? And tell me if I should make any changes or give me ideas. ASAP!-