Intro

There were five guys, on a mission, to save their city. These guys are known as, The A-Team. First, There was Alex. He is the leader of the group and has the elemental power of fire. Alex is courageous at most times and will protect his team from danger. Alex also has the ability to talk to his spirit animal which is the wolf. Alex's power is what represents him alongside his skill to be nice, smart, social, and cooperative. Alex is the first member of the A-Team. Next is Nolan, the engineer of the group. Nolan has the elemental power of lightning which makes sense saying that his spirit animal is the cheetah. He is quite nervous but is way smarter than Alex. Nolan is also really nice and kind to everyone. Nolan's speed is what represents him and that he is the brains of the group. Third is Reed, he is the strength of the group. Reed has the elemental power of earth, and that also makes sense saying that his spirit animal is the bull. Reed's strength is what represents him, also Reed is an athlete, popular, muscular, and sportive. If anyone is going to kick butt, it's Reed. We can't forget the silent wonder Malcolm. Malcolm is the ninja of the group. He is very stealthy when it comes to battle and you won't see him coming. Malcolm has the elemental power of ice, and his spirit animal is the white owl. Malcolm's agility is what represents him and that he doesn't talk that much, knows almost every martial art, and is great with medical help. Malcolm is the one you won't see coming. Finally, there's Luca, the newest member of the A-Team. Luca is Alex's trainee and is learning very quickly what it means to be a hero. Luca's elemental power is mana and his spirit animal is the falcon. Luca's determination is what represents him and that he is handsome, is attracting, loves fashion, won't give up easy, and likes to follow orders. Luca is someone who is as helpful as can be. This is the information of the A-Team, now onto the more exciting stuff.

Now onto the weapons. Alex, his weapons are quite video game esque vibes. His main weapon is the hero sword, alongside his trusty bow and his somehow never ending pile of arrows. He also has his web shooters like spiderman, and his auto popping up shield. Alex has basic hero stuff. Nolan, he is a sharpshooter. His main weapons are dual pistols, alongside his bolt action sniper rifle and his never ending stock of gun mags. He also has accessibility to all different types of guns, and has the capability of placing down turrets anywhere that is flat enough. Now onto Reed. Reed is a brawler and he likes to use melee weapons as his first choice so his fist's and his staff are his two main weapons. Also he has a riot shield to place down if the A-Team is having troubles. Malcolm, he uses two katanas as his primary weapons, and uses throwing knives, tomahawks and shurikens as his secondary weapons. Malcolm doesn't have a shield but can teleport away from combat if needed. Luca, his main weapons are dual sided spears and has a book of magic spells which can be helpful in combat. Luca also has a forcefield spell which can help the guys out alot. Hopefully Luca doesn't use all his magic up or else it's back to the spears. Those are all the weapons of the guys, now i think we should start this story don't you?