Part 1: Yuito

Prolodge:

I took my first step off of the bus then all of a sudden I get pushed to the ground by a black and red bunny guy.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, Freshy!" The bunny dude said as he walked away with his head turned back to me. "Freshy" is what that guy calls all new freshman. That's because he's a senior and has nothing to do with his life at the age of eighteen. I sit up gathering my things and stand up walking towards the high school. I looked up from the ground to see a wolf boy bullying another student. I drop my stuff running over to him blocking him from the boy that was being bullied.

Chapter 1:

I attempted to yell but since I was shy in general it was pretty difficult.

"H- Hey leave him alone!" I shouted a little. The wolf boy grew cl0ser with curiosity.

"Nobody messes with me-" He looks down at my tail since my ears were covered. "Kitty.." He smirks, grabbing me by the back pulling me close.

"H- Hey s- stop that!" I stuttered getting shyer. But he wouldn't stop even when I tried to escape his grip. I glance my head back for help from the bullied student but he was gone. I sigh, leaning in closer kissing him then jerk back, his eyes widen but then narrow, staring at me. I pout, staring at him too.

"Can you let me-" The bell interrupts me. Phew.. saved by the bell. I thought as he let go of my walking to class.

"W- Wait!" I mew, grabbing his sleeve but he jerks his sleeve walking away.

"B- But I'm new here! I- I don't know my way around!" I mew, trying to get his attention. Since he's being a butt hole I'll just follow him... I guess. I thought as I snuck behind him. I could sense the tension of everyone looking at me weird, but I didn't mind it. He's really bad but... I like that about him. W- Wait! What am I saying he's a bad boy and I'm a nerd... I thought to myself as I just pulled up my hood but then suddenly the bunny boy comes over again but grabbing me. I try to hold in my nya but it didn't work

"Nya!~~" I mewed loudly getting startled then the wolf boy looks back at me seeing me being touched (Not in that way you dirty minded child or is it? XD) He runs up at me his fingers becoming claws as he leaped on the bunny boy clawing his eye. The bunny's ears lowered; then he ran off. I looked up to see him watching the bunny runoff; mad. He turned around to see me and he puts out his hand. I was still shaking from what had happened. I was nervous. When I grab his hand somebody behind us pushes me literally on top of him. Our eyes widen in shock and embarrassment.

"G- Get off me!" He yelps, landing on his sore tail. My hood falls off and he could see my face more. He starts to blush; seeing the true me. He slides from out beneath me and helps me up. I was biting my lip pretty embarrassed about my true self; scared that he'd make fun of me for the type of animal I was.

"You okay?" The wolf boy clears his throat; staring down at me in my eyes. I for some reason couldn't hear him; I didn't know what was happening. H- He's so cute... I thought starting to blush more, but the wolf boy notices and looks away from my gaze.

"H- Huh?! O- Oh uh.." I started to speak but of course, I was shy and couldn't talk that loud for some reason. "I- I'm okay... T- thanks though. Wait... I never got your name?" I ask, my ears slowly raising to their normal height.

"Oh. I'm Damian Archy, I'm also a senior here at this school," Damian said looking back at me, but with a smile on his face for the first time. Our ears raise hearing the late bell.

"CLASS!" We yelp, somewhat grabbing each other's hands, running to first period. I look down noticing he had a hold of my hand. My eyes widen, slowly becoming, even more, shyer than bear-like hybrids, which they are either are mute or just never talk in general.