Part 2: Damian's Past. (A week later)

Chapter 3:
               I wonder whats wrong with Yuito? He doesn't seem like himself. I thought. I looked into Yuito's light blue eyes seeing no sparkle.
"Yuito?! Are you alright?!" I grab his shoulder- startling him. He doesn't answer me and he walks off to class. What did I do wrong... I thought. My ears lowered and I turned around walking the opposite direction of Yuito. I headed from the bathroom so no body could stop me. I took a small down out of my pocket and opened it; grabbing a cigarette. I take out my lighter and light it. I lean against the wall non-stop thinking about Yuito.

           "I love you Yuito..." I said, throwing my cigarette into the sink then turning it on- blowing it out. Suddenly the Fire alarm goes off. I run out of the bathroom and head for the door that leads outside of the school. After a few minutes when all the classes got out I looked for Yuito in our class that had everyone except Yuito. My eyes started to burn then I raced for the building with my fingers becoming claws. Some of the teachers try to stop me but I was to fast. I could hear one of the teachers yell for me to come back. I just ignored her. Yuito where are you... I'm such an idiot. I didn't mean for this to happen. I thought to myself thinking the fire was my fault. I ran around looking for Yuito. Soon I started to lose breath. I had to find a mask. I looking for something in my pocket but  I didn't find anything. I fell onto the floor- losing air. The smoke was getting to far into my lungs. My eyes shut- thinking I'm going to die. I blink a couple of times seeing Yuito.
                "Y- Yuito..." I coughed. "H- Help.." Yuito sits up, spotting me he races at me but by the time he got there, I had already pasted out.
                 I eventually woke up, looking around seeing me in a hospital bed, when I looked over; I seen doctors working on Yuito. I suddenly realized Yuito stoped breathing and the doctors were using a shock machine to bring him back.