I accept your-

I guess you can call me different, weird and a freak but I don't care because I am. Ever since I was I kid I would stay inside and study music. Listen to it, read it, write it and play it. I never played with the other kids so they treated me differently. I never shifted either so I am abused for being different. I guess I should tell you I'm a werewolf for things to make more sense. No not like those stupid ass twilight or teen wolf werewolf's I mean a REALLY werewolf. (A:N I love those movies and shows) Anyway back to the story. I was an out cast a Omega along with three others. Nick, Jen, and Luck. My name is Christina, short blonde hair, glasses and really short.

I never been liked and I would just brush it off and make music.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Jen and I sit in our room or know as an attic. I want to get out of here so much, the world is out there and I'm stuck here. I have many songs written about my pain here that one day I will play for people that love my music. I look out the mirror waiting until I can escape this hell hole. Looking over to the clock I see its seven so I stand up and stretch my sore, bruised, and scared body. I head downstairs to start dinner but get stopped by the Alpha, Beta, Third and the pack sluts. I quickly move to the side and hold my breath so I don't make any sound. They leave the room and I go to the kitchen to cook dinner. Right before I finish Lindsey the main slut comes in with her gang.

"Hey slut." Lindsey said pushing me over to the stove which is still on. They all laugh and hit me, my hand touches this stove and before I can move it they hold it there. Screaming in agony they move my hand and push my face to it. When they finish they drop me to the ground and walk out. I look up and see Nick, Jen and Luck with tears in their eyes, looking around more I see the whole pack laugh but for some reason the Alphas is fake. My friends take all the dinner out, they know they cant help me or we all will get worst. When everyone is gone the Alpha comes over to me. I breath in the air and the smell is amazing

"MATE!" My wolf Hanna yells. My eyes widen and I shake in fear.

"I see you know I'm your mate, so I'll make this quick. I Lex Night, Alpha of the Black Moon pack rejects you has my mate." He said then left, I feel the connection break and I feel numb.

As everyone eats I get up to the attic and look in the mirror. Dried blood, and blisters cover my face along with my arm and hand. I see a broken mistreated girl in the Mirror and I'm sick of it. Grabbing my bag and all them money I have I leave. Before I climb out my window I grab my guitar and song book. Running to the edge I sit and record my song. (Play Song)

Don't lie and say that it's OK.
It's alright if there's nothing more to say.
So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.

Don't tell me I'm the one to blame.
It's too late for you to make me stay.
No, I won't

stay.

So I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away.

And faster than you can follow me from this lonely place.
And farther than you can find me, I'm leaving
Yeah I'm leaving today.
And I, I'll never let you find me.
I'm leaving you behind with the past
No, I won't look back.
And I don't want to hear your reasons.
Don't want to hear you tell me why I should stay.

And try, and try to understand me
And try to understand what I say when I say I can't stay
I, I'm moving on from this place
I'm leaving and I won't quit running away.

I'm running away.
I'm leaving this place.
Yeah, I'm running away.
I'm running away

Tears flow down my face by the end and I send it to my friends

Hey guys its me Christia, I love all you guys and someday we will see each other again, I promise. Today was the last straw and I need to leave. You guys should to. We didn't do anything and neither did our family's. I love you guys so much but I just cant, I cant. The more I stay the more broken I will be. I found my mate and it is the Alpha. Stay safe and don't try to find my because you wont.

With Love Christina

Pressing send on both of them I leave my phone on the ground and leave the board. Now I have officially gone Rouge.

+

+
+

+

Hey I hope you all like it. Vote and Comment please