Is she alive?

OK SO THE LAST CHAPTER WAS HER IN A TYPE OF LIMBO I GUEST. MOST OF IT WAS NOT GOING TO MAKE SENSE AND THAT WAS THE POINT.

NOW SORRY FOR THE WAIT HERE'S THE STORY

Jason POV

"Jason, when will she wake up?" Mike asked me as I cover him in my jacket inside the abandoned old shack I found.

"I don't know bud, soon ok." I tell him. He nods his small head and cuddles into Cuddles, drifting to sleep. I look over at the half dead girl lying on the torn old sofa. She has the whole right side of her face and right hand, even up her arm allittle is completely burned. The girls middle stomach area is practically gone with small amount of skin still hanging on to her. Sighing I open my bag and try and see how much food will the the now three of us.

Waking up to small wimpers is not the best way to way up when sleeping on a floor. I crawl over to her and put a moist towel on her head and finger brush her matted are as well as I could. Looking down at her stomach I see almost half of it is healed, and I can see it still healing to the rest of her stomach.

How is it doing this? She shouldn't be healing she should be dead.

I put the wrap over so I don't have to see her skin moving and stuff before walking away back to Mike. What is she? A normal person can't heal that fast.

I stare at her for hours before I hear Mike waking up. I bring him on my lap and brush his hair with my fingers to make him feel better.