Dreams

CHAPTER 4

CHRITINA POV

"How could you just leave us" The darkness yelled.

"Disgusting we trusted you, a worthless nothing." It yelled again.

"You where my sister yet you leave us!" The darkness yelled again.

Suddenly the darkness turnd bright and I saw my family, Nick, Jen, and Luck.

"Wake up."

"We trusted you!"

"How Could you!"

"Where me sister!"

"Wake Up!"

Why cant I make it stop. Their faces pop up more and more, faster and faster, their faces gorier and gorier.

"WAKE UP!"

"WE TRUSTED YOU!" NICK YELLED, his face flashed bloody and burnt.

"HOW COULD YOU" JEN YELLED, her face bruised and cut up

"WHERE MY SISTER!" LUCK YELLED, his face completely destroyed.

"WAKE UP!!!" I gasp wake drenched un water. What the hell. Where am in all around we is just white. White wall, floor, ceiling. Getting up I walk around only hearing the sounds of the wake slash on the ground the squish in my shoes. After walking for a short while my hair and skin feels dry and stuck together. The water that I thought was once on me is now a murky brown color that sticks to me and burns. Rubbing it off I end up peeling my skin off and melting into a puddle.

Darkness falls around me for another time but the only difference is that the is something in the darkness staking me. Soon the figure glosse and I can't see anything but it. The figure is a beautiful woman. Flowing drown hair in a dress of silk she sits right in front of me not saying a work.

"Who are you?" I ask her.

"I'm nothing." She said.

"...Okay?...Where am I?" I questioned.

"Nowhere." Woman in white said.

"Please explain."

"There is nothing to explain you aren't dead or alive. Not in Heaven or Hell." I still don't get it

"So purgatory?"

"No, that's where undefined souls go, you aren't dead or alive." Dammit

"Then what am I?"

"Sweetheart you are nothing in nowhere."

WOMAN IN WHITE UP TOP

HOPE YOU LIKE

NOT EDITED!