The Salamander of Fairy Tail

A/N: here's chapter 1 with a little spin on normal Fairy Tail story.

At Hargeon Train Station 

"Come on Zeref we gotta go". Happy says whole trying to get the medium spiky black haired male to move."Is he gonna be okay"? A train conductor asked looking worried of the man."Aye he just has motion sickness". Happy replied as Happy then dragged Zeref out of the train, Zeref then was almost seemingly resurrected as he started to shout about how he was free. As Happy and Zeref walked the streets of Hargeon, another mage was making her way around Hargeon. She was a small petite girl with long flowing blonde hair that reached all the way down her back. She also wore a pink frilly dress. As she was walking a massive stampede of girls ran to the centre of town screaming about someone named Salamander. 

"Salamander is here, like the Salamander from Fairy Tail". The girl said aloud as she ran for the centre of Hargeon bit was met by a sea of woman all fawning over an arrogant short blue haired man wearing a cape."Calm down ladies, calm down". The man said as the women fawned over him even more. Just then a black haired male and a flying blue cat ran out from the crowed screaming."Igneel I found you"! The man said with a happy expression but quickly turned to one of sadness and said in a depressed tone "Wait your not Igneel"."No his name is Bora the Prominence he's a slave trader, so Bora found your next batch huh". A man with short white hair, handsome features and deep blue eyes appeared from the crowd. 

A/N: yes you look like Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening with the same jacket just a black t shirt instead of the grey one

The blue haired man know known as Bora seethed just as he was about to say something two woman stood next to the white haired male, a long dark purple hired female wearing a blue sleeveless dress holding a green lacrama and long pitch black haired female wearing a black sleeveless top with green accents, with a cape that reached down to her calf muscles. She was also wearing short black shorts and black boots.

 She was also wearing short black shorts and black boots

"So Y/N what are we going to do with him". The purple haired female asked."Well our mission asks us to bring him to the council but it doesn't say we can't beat him up a bit first for what he has done". The black haired female said as she smashed her left hand against the palm of her right hand. "Calm down Olivia let me handle this". The haired male said as he put his hand on the black haired female's shoulder. "Bora the Prominence you are charged with kidnapping and human trafficking, by order of the magic council you are under arrest. Don't make a stupid mistake you are surrounded by four very powerful wizards with lost magic so just make it easy on yourself". Y/N said as Bora looked around looking for a way out when he spotted the blonde haired girl from earlier and jumped towards her as the crowed dispersed the blonde came into view but Bora was sent crashing down in front of the girl by a small waterfall that appeared out of nowhere."I did tell you not to make a stupid mistake now didn't I". Y/N sighed as he picked Bora up and handed him to the Rune Knights. 

Y/N and his group walked toward the blonde haired female and Zeref who were talking to each other."Hey Y/N, Ultear, Olivia how's it going". Zeref asked the three, the blonde haired female then smacked Zeref over the head and shouted."You idiot do you know who they are, that's Y/N L/N or as he known as The Ruler of the Seas, Ultear Milkovich or as she is known as The Goddess of Time and Olivia Vane or as she is known as The Crystal Queen. They are the most powerful wizards in Fairy Tail"! "Um of course I know who they are we're in the same guild after all". Zeref said rubbing the back of his head where the woman smacked him. The woman looked shocked as Y/N just laughed."Ah my dear he may have already told you but this is Zeref Dragneel or as some people call him Salamander". Y/N said his usual loud voice. 

"So why are you here"? Ultear asked the blonde female. "Well I'm looking to get to the Fairy Tail guild because I really want to join". The woman said looking at the ground, she then flinched slightly when Zeref grabbed her hand and said."Well Mavis why didn't you say so earlier, let's go back to Magnolia now and get you in". Zeref said as he started to running but was grabbed by Olivia who looked irritated and said."Oh no Zeref we are taking the train back to Magnolia". She then proceeded to drag Zeref back to Hargeon train station, Zeref looked at Y/N and Ultear pleading them to help him as they all walked to the station

Outside the Fairy Tail guild hall

"Wow so this is the Fairy Tail guild hall". Mavis said with stars in her eyes."Yep now let's go in". Y/N said as he walked to the doors and opened them."We're back guys"! Y/N yelled as the guild erupted into cheers. Zeref and Happy walked into the guild but stopped at a table that a brown haired man with large buck teeth sat at and said. "You lied about that Salamander I'm gonna kick your ass"! As he engulfed his fist in flames. "Don't blame me it was just a rumour I heard". The man replied as the two then got into a small fight which then became an even larger brawl.

A/N: and that's Chapter 1 finished, we will pick up next time with a big Fairy Tail style brawl and a very familiar red headed knight. This is xdeadlysmoorex and I'll see ya in the next chapter.