⋆⋅ chapter 11 ⋅⋆

Chenle was never good at hiding his emotions and Chenle always questioned why the older never bothered to talk about them. It was frustrating, seeing Chenle in a troubled mood but never asking for help. 

Of course, Jisung wanted to ask but the older would simply shrug him off or try his best to avoid talking about the subject. 

"Chenle, can I talk to you about something?" Jisung asked as the two were walking to class.

The boy turned slowly towards Jisung, dark eye bags evident in his features. "Hm?"

"Let's talk. I know somethings going on." Jisung repeated. 

Chenle remained silent, his eyes going back to his feet. "What do you mean?"

Jisung's steps slowed to a stop and Chenle glanced back, tilting his head. "You're upset about something but you won't say anything about it. Why's that?"

Fear crossed Chenle's features like the clouds covering the sun. "I'm..." Chenle sputtered out, his words coming out in a tangled mess. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jisung sweatdropped. Chenle was clearly unable to find an excuse and decided to play dumb. "Okay. Well, just know that you don't have to carry a burden on you. I'm here to help, and so are your hyungs." Jisung patted the older's head gently before continuing the walk. 

Chenle hesitated before following after. 

"I won't guarantee that..." he whispered. 

-

lee.marks:
Heyy

jii.jii:
what's up?

lee.marks:
Nothing much
So Donghyuck actually has an afternoon class
Can you walk with him to my house?
Just in case

jii.jii:
eh
do you think i'm incapable or something?!

lee.marks:
>.>
Yes

jii.jii:
:o
rood

lee.marks:
I'm kidding :p
But it's just in case you get lost lol

jii.jii:
we have a GPS for a reason <.<

lee.marks:
I kno I kno
But just to reassure my worry thoughts okay?

jii.jii:
okay fine <<
oop
class is starting, i should go :')

lee.marks:
Okay have fun~
Also, this is Donghyuck's number
+(000-000-0000)

jii.jii:
^^~

-

Jisung was waiting for Donghyuck when the clock struck six o' clock. That was when he was done with his afternoon class. The boy searched for the ginger, hoping to pick him out from the crowd.

"Hello~"

Jisung jumped at the sudden voice beside him. He turned to see a ginger with tan skin and fashionable clothing. He wore a plaid flannel with a grey jacket, his hoodie covering his head. Black ripped jeans complimented his look.

"Hello... Are you Donghyuck?"

"Yes! Plus I'm older than you, don't forget your honorifics," Donghyuck teased, causing the poor boy to stutter out an apology. "Omo, I was joking you innocent bean." Donghyuck beamed.