⋆⋅ chapter 33 ⋅⋆

"You have a pretty smile, you know that right?"

"No, you! You're literally the spawn of uwu"

"As much as I want them to be happy, I don't want to witness this mushy stuff!" YangYang wailed from the dining table, his eyes covered.

Jungwoo and Lucas had gotten a lot closer for the past few days. Although Yejoon had been somewhat taken care of, they didn't want Jungwoo to go back to his apartment until the abusive male was out of the country.

"Deal with it, it's not like you're any different to Xiaojun and Hendery," Chenle deadpanned.

"But I love them!"

"And they love each other," Chenle retorted.

YangYang made a face at the luwoo duo before dragging his two soulmates up the stairs. "Fine, we'll have our own mushy moments!"

"We don't need to know that." Sicheng sighed from the dining table, his hands moving around as he was working on a painting.

"By the way, how're you and your soulmates?" Kun questioned, scrolling through his phone.

"Pretty good, Yuta keeps being whiny and Taeil gets irritated. I'll probably go back to Korea early." Sicheng sighed while dipping his paintbrush into a cup of water.

Jisung chuckled, thinking to the norenmin couple. They were quite similar because if one of them were to be absent for a while, the other two would become crazy. It's a phenomenon to watch. "That reminds me... I haven't called Jaemin since we've gotten here. I wonder how he's doing."

"You're asking me? You should know yourself that Jaemin will be clinging onto you once we get back in Korea," Chenle laughed out.

"You right! Should we also head back with Sicheng?"

"We're going back with him on the same day because I figured you would forget to call him. Well, it's not like you could call him without hacking past China's internet barriers."

"True that,"

--

The days turned into weeks and Jisung didn't even realize there was only about a week and a half before the new semester began. It only hit him when they had stepped foot back into the dorms.

"Is that Jisung?!"

The said boy turned to see who had called for him but he was crashing down onto the floor with his suitcase. "What the heck?!"

"I've missed you soooo much!" Jisung recognized the coos and looked up to see Jaemin on top of him, squeezing the life out of the poor boy.

"Agh, help me!" the younger cried out when Jaemin tackled him again, pulling Jisung down again with his weight.

Chenle and Sicheng simply chuckled and walked into their dorm room.

"Why haven't you called me though? You know how worried I've been! What if you had suddenly disappeared? Who would tell me!" Jaemin rambled on, shaking his head while Jisung could only pat the boy's head, letting him cling onto him.

"I'm here aren't I?"

"Still..." Jaemin pouted and Jisung noticed how Jaemin's hair was a legit nest. The flowers on his head were practically growing out like corn stalks and it was a sight to see.

"Your flowers," the younger spoke without thinking.

"Eh? Oh, do you like them?" Jaemin asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"They look pretty-"

"Really?"

"Pretty messy."

Jaemin dropped his jaw before harshly rubbing the top of Jisung's head. "Hey, is this how you treat me after five weeks of not seeing each other?"

"Four in a half,"

"Still... Jaeminnie is hurt," the bubbly boy looked up with teary eyes and that's when Jisung just pushed him away.

"Stop, you're making me cringe," Jisung groaned as he attempted to run away but he was tackled to the floor, again.

"Jisung! How was China?"

As much as Jisung enjoyed talking to Jeno, right now was not the time. "Pretty nice. How was yours? Good? That's good! Now get off of me please!"

Jeno chuckled, glancing behind him to where Jaemin was slouching on the floor. "I won't bother you any longer, I'm pretty sure you want to rest."

Jisung nodded, giving Jeno a bright smile before getting up. He helped Jeno up and began to walk away while ruffling his hair back into place.

"Oh, what's this I see?"

Jisung turned around to see Jeno pointing to his face. "What?"

"Your flower, there's like... A tiny bud appearing."

Jisung tilted his head before feeling his flower himself. The bud felt the same as any other day but there was a particular part that sent weird tingles down his spine.

"Did Jisungie find his soulmate?"

The said boy turned his head so sharply, the two wondered if he had snapped his neck. "What? I've been hanging out with Chenle and his friends in China. I haven't talked to anyone else..."

The two boys glanced at each other before going behind Jisung. "You have definitely met your soulmate unless you're a mutant and can grow two flowers before meeting your soulmate."

Jisung turned to them, wide-eyed. "What do I do?"

"I dunno, you said you were staying with Chenle's friends, right? You could ask Chenle to message them and see if they can find your soulmate."

"That's the problem..."

"What is?" Jeno asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well first, Chenle's friends already have soulmates and I'm... I'm already dating Chenle!" the youngest whispered-shouted.

The two boys exchanged a wide-eyed look. "What?!" they too whispered shouted, glancing behind Jisung.

"Yeah... Sorry, it kind of happened over the break and then I was going to China so I didn't have the time to tell you..." Jisung's lips grew into a tight line and he shook his head. "I'll figure something out."

"Okay... If you need help, talk to us." Jaemin smiled with Jeno nodding, his hair flopping from the action.

"I will." Jisung smiled back before walking towards Jisung's room.

Glancing back, he saw the two stare at him for a bit before going their own way. Once they disappeared around the corner, Jisung touched the sensitive part of his head again. Is this what it feels like when your flowers grow?

But the real question was, who is my soulmate?

i wonder... if you were in this world and u could choose ur flower, what would it be?

andd, who do u think Jisung's soulmate is?? ; )