Detention 🙃

Daniella pulled into the schools parking lot. She waited in her car for a couple of minutes until her bestfriend Toya got there. About 10 minutes later Toya pulled her car right next to her. They both got out there cars are greeted one another

"hey girl!" She said smiling at Toya.

"hey babygirl!", Toya smiles back while walking into the main entrance.

Daniella and Toya started walking to there first period which was Algebra 2. They both hated there math teacher. As they went to there seats, they saw a boy walked in the room that normally isn't in this class.

"Everyone please take your seats! We have a student who switched to our class. " Shouted Mr.Bradley.

Daniella and Toya both looked at each other in shock.

"The.one.and.only.Nick.Mara." Toya said as she took a breath between each word. We both had our mouths open practically drooling.

He walked passed us and sat in the desk right behind me while he was messing with a his jock friends. Toya pulled out her phone and started to text me so Nick couldn't hear our convo,

2 new text messages

As Daniella read Toya messages, she was laughing to herself

As Daniella read Toya messages, she was laughing to herself. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder from behind her. She looked up from her phone and had a face of disgust on her face. She turned around and rolled her eyes.

"What do u want?" Daniella said with sass.

Let me barrow a pencil?" Nick asked, as his beautiful hazel eyes looked into mine.

Daniella dozed off looking into his eyes, but then she realized what she was doing and broke it.

"Sorry but I don't have one." She said tuning back to the front of the room

"Well how about you can come over tonight in exchange for that pencil?" Nick said whispering in Daniellas ear. He turned back laughing with his friends.

Daniella turned back around and said , " oouu honey trust me you wouldn't be able to keep up." While she patted his shoulder and had a evil smirk on her face.

"Dammnn ouuuu!!" Said all the boys. "Shut up okay"
Said Nick as he got embarrassed of getting rejected.

•Bell Rings•

Daniella walked out the class as fast as she could because all she could think about was how she made a fool of her self in front of the hottest guy in school. Toya caught up to her and laughed as she was following Daniella.

"Toya shut up!! I can't believe I was just starring at him. He probably think I'm a freak." Daniella said while rubbing her face in embarrassment.

"You will be fine. He probably didn't even notice." Toya said trying to make Daniella feel better.