Refresh

|LouisPOV||

I looked into her eyes smiling she is really a dime piece I'm so happy we got away from all those distractions I love her alot. We get up and walk towards the ladder of the tree house as I grab her hand again. We start talking and walking

"I mean like its cool" she says

"It's 'cool', Lay you could be famous" she stops walking and I do the same

"We can't be noticed you know we still have people looking for us, it's not that I don't want to go out and fulfill my dreams as an actor and dancer it's that I can't " she semi yells out. I let her hand go and shove them in my pocket letting out a deep sigh walking off. I could hear her walking behind me because of the branches breaking under her from the woods floor. I feel her warm palms slip on my sides between my arms around to my stomach I smile a little and laughs.

"Girl you always touching me"

"Don't front boy you be rubbing on me"

"Whatever girl" We look both ways before crossing the street into the city again. I lay out my skateboard and she does the same then we start skating towards the beach where the smooth bar is. See how we work cute right. I laugh as we continue skating .

||Kiōna POV ||

Remember me? 🌝

Well yes I'm back, Mouse is out of my life but he still want me I know he do. See I caught him cheating on me so I killed his girl so oh well. I got a new guy Malik, he's way better. Malik is a good guy, he even got me out the game. Yes I'm done with the weed, liquor & stuff. He showed me there's more to life & his sister Melody dates Jovante. No one has talked to Maurice nor Jay since graduation. Paris & Nike date which I find so cute because they do look cute together so yeah. We all go on dates & do things together which is really fun like shopping, movies, arcades & dinner. Sometimes we just chill and listen to music while talking. It's been calm & cool without having to see blood, weed, and feeling numb off drugs and shit to be honest. Right now I'm with Malik & his baby sister Monica sitting in his room watching Spongebob since it's only 2pm (11am in Hawaii ) . Monica is between my legs sitting down and I'm between Malik's lap laying my head against his as Monica did the same to me. I met Malik's whole family & they're some nice people.

||💞 Melody POV 💞||

"Say it" I whine out holding Jovante hand

"Nooo" he whines back copying my face expression as we smile at each other looking into each other's eyes in the middle of the dog park with my poodle Ms. Fluffy.

"Pleasseee" I poke my bottom lip out he stops making the face and laughs

"Fine, yaassss bitch flawless" he says in a ghetto voice waving his hands around as the smile appears on my face he puts his hands on his hip raising the side of his top lip up. I began cracking up instantly laughing he pulls me closer by my hands until I'm up into his chest and he lets my hands go only to wrap them around me as we rock side to side. I stop laughing and smile bright. He rubs his hands gently on my back I giggle as he places his lips on my red cheeks I was probably tomato red from all this blushing. I smile and twist my wrist around smiling at the charm bracelet my baby gave me. He spoils me rotten my dad likes him & so does my brother so he's a keeper.

"Baby if I drop off Fluffy can we go get some ice cream" I say with my head buried into his chest. I feel one of his hands drag to my butt and grip one my cheeks into his hand .

"Yeah of course anything for you"

I got so much love from y'all so I had to bring this book back. 💞😭